• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by ULISE

1. ULISE

Fixed Battle

My english is no good but, the battle still no work!!!!
  2. ULISE

Fixed Battle

I can use my units in any battle in manual mode!
  3. ULISE

Duplicate Cannot use Ancient Knowledge Instants to fill wonders

This game is fast approaching its end!!!!
  4. ULISE

1 sponsored membership available in 10 chest fellowship

Hello! I am ULISE from Romania and I play Elvenar since 2015. I want to join on your Guild. Thanks!
  5. ULISE

Active Fellowship for Tournament

Hello! They are "ULISE" from Romania. I've been playing "Elvenar" since the beginning, that is, since 2015 and I'm looking for an alliance. I am an active player who has the following "philosophy" of the game: 1. Tournament with a minimum of 10 chests each week; 2. The adventure with the first...
  6. ULISE

Discussion Release Notes version 1.94

Still no KP visible!!!!!!
  7. ULISE

Fixed [28958] Cannot collect treant from the pyramid

I can not cllect any troops from Wanders!
  8. ULISE

Discussion Spire of Eternity

I am playing "Elvenar" starting in 2015 and I think I have a lot of experience, especially in the provinces or tournaments. These battles take them manually. I have never lost a fight in manual mode no matter how difficult it is. Regarding the fights in May 3 Waves from Spire of Eternity, I have...
  9. ULISE

Discussion Spire of Eternity

When can we use manual combat?
  10. ULISE

Answered Event Summer Solstice

Where can I find Vision Vapor? Thanks!
  11. ULISE

Wonders

I am ULISE! My wonders Prosperity Towers on final: 188/220 - runes and PK
  12. ULISE

Duplicate Buildings and Research

1. Disappearing buildings in my city and they can not use it. Reset my browser and another building disappearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. I research City expansion 11, but I can not place it What happens?