• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Trooper

1. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

In my live server there are dozen of pages offering ingots. Some of these offers have 7 days (you can see the decay) and some of these seven-days-old offers keep the hat. How it is possible? I think that taking offers with hat or placing offers when you have the “rare” good are both good...
  2. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

When you use a merchant the other players see your offer. This offer appears with a hat. If someone takes that offer with a hat, your merchant is immediately recovered and you can send it again. But what makes an offer lose the hat? I see a lot of hatless offers, but I don't know what causes it...
  3. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

You are right!! Then, small ships are allways better. Per square, you get 2.21 with the large vs 2.53 with the small. There is any quest asking for three large ships of each type?
  4. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Large ships are better than small ones if no Blooming Trader Guild. The key question is not only the production level, but also the cost to produce it. Let’s take as example luxuries ships for 3h production without Blooming Trader Guild (data taken from minmaxgame) A large ship produces 62...