• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Trinculo

1. Trinculo

Fixed Counter on event quests doesn't go up

Yes, it seems to be fixed. I have no issues anymore.:cool:
  2. Trinculo

Fixed Counter on event quests doesn't go up

I solved the encounters, and produced the bread. Now i can claim the reward, which is correct; but die visible counter in the quest window did NOT go up. It still says 0/5 and 0/6 Since the quest is still able to be solved, it seems that the actions are still counted, but just not visibly. So it...
  3. Trinculo

Fixed [42728] Daily Reward Chest open despite no daily quest done for today

It all works now. No new Issues.
  4. Trinculo

UPDATE: So Sunday I could only solve 3 of the Quests. Monday I didn't get the Message about the Daily Reward (expectedly), and the the Daily Chest was closed with 4 Locks, as normal. I did solve all 4 Quests, one by one, and the Chest lost a Lock after the other, and finally the "Claim" Button...
  5. Trinculo

Game version: v1.166-beta.7-(f633102) - html5 (2022-12-08 17:56) Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 107.0.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Trinculo Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always (well...
  6. Trinculo

Discussion The Cauldron

I wonder if it would be possible to stack effects by leveling effect duration to >24h and then doing one cauldron shortly before she goes to the woods and another shortly after she comes back.
  7. Trinculo

Answered New Management Again???

Since their avatar has an eye patch, "deadeye" is probably a reference to that, rather than to shooting. Also this is a game, that has military units and fighting in it, so I don't see why references to shooting would be inappropriate.
  8. Trinculo

Answered Decline Story-Quest?

Update: I did build an Armory and could progress with the Quests. I had another Quest to build the Barracks, but that one could be skipped.
  9. Trinculo

I didn't build an Armory, because I wanted a peaceful playthrough. So I need to build one, to progress in the Quest? Can it be teared down afterwards?
  10. Trinculo

I think, I read it somewhere, that when one reaches a new Chapter Story-Quests from a previous Chapter can eventually be declined. But I already started the Fairy-Chapter and I still have the Quest "Basis Economy I" open, from at least three Chapters ago, with no Option to decline. Is this a...
  11. Trinculo

lack of pet food

I think that especially now, that pet food is required for some event-quests, it would be good to have some option to obtain pet food, that is not entirely dependent on chance.
  12. Trinculo

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Is there a receipt to turn Witch Summoning Circle Artifacts into Witch's Hut Artifacts?