• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by TomBrady

1. Fixed [39923] Tournament icon is gone

Ah,...I see....OK the Provinces banner..I REALLY thought I hit that before... ;-)
  2. Fixed [39923] Tournament icon is gone

Yep...me too...a real pain getting to the open provinces...
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Totally agree..just put an EXTRA Button above the Stage Prizes Button with a BIG P on it....Dooooh !!!!
  4. Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

ABout time someone put in the exact location of this Tab....Thank you
  5. Discussion The Buried City

If the icons themselves were placed ALWAYS on a disc with 8 octants alternating RED and YELLOW (or Magenta or Cyan) then they would always be easily visible.
  6. Discussion The Buried City

AAARRFGHHH! Does Inno ever listen...The hourly pick items(in this event Provisions) are TOO SMALL and in DULL and INSIGNIFICANT colours.. When you guys create an Event - ASK yourselves the ONE question...CAN MY GRANNY SEE THESE pickup ITEMS EASILY ??? ;-)
  7. Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

Actually...I was able to collect BUT the icon on the left of the screen with the Green TICK will not disappear,,,,as If I had to still collect something ??
  8. Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

Looks good to me...was able to Collect...many thanks team...
  9. autumn event

Thank you
  10. autumn event

I believe most folk would like just a bit of an Announcement of what the event is about...the quest list dilemma is understood...
  11. autumn event

Starts in about 15 hours and not a word....
  12. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

Quite simple.....allow another Brown Bear and or Fire Phoenix up to a maximum holding of 2 to be introduced.... PUT THIS to BED....
  13. Blue arrow in inventory

Thats fair enough !! ;-)
  14. Blue arrow in inventory

How could it be a bug..its for bringing BACK evolution buildings from inventory ????
  15. Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Could not have put it better myself.... An absolute quagmire of Schrott...It's OK...those folk at Inno will be able to translate that... As Chandler might say..."Could they BE MORE obvious in trying to sell Diamonds..."