• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by TomatoeHu

1. TomatoeHu

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

My FS on Ceravyn, only 14 players played and we took the flag on all three maps. our largest city has placed their chapter 10 portal. This was our first ever taking the third map flag. This was a great FA, and i am looking forward to the next one with these badges, except the bracelets. These...
  2. TomatoeHu

The comment we make to each other is in jest of the situation, not at each other. @Enevhar Aldarion said nothing offensive. I implied that one must sit at their computer tediously and reset for those bracelets, no intention of hurting their feelings and my apology to them if their feelings were...
  3. TomatoeHu

I suppose you wear adult diapers, order food in and shower at the end of the 6 days..... ;)
  4. TomatoeHu

On the contrary, fellows who prioritize the recipes have no issue with this badge. Recipes are not more expensive to make for VV. If they are running the spire the CC's are there and require no levels in the MA. Players even said they would not craft useless recipes ( this of course is based on...
  5. TomatoeHu

I feel these badges will allow a variety of players and chapters the possibility to complete more than before, potential to get more fellowships completing 2 maps if 1 was only possible before, completing 3 maps if 2 were only possible before. I like that the badges are more than a swipe...
  6. TomatoeHu

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

This is a fun game but a few fixes will make it more fluent and more enjoyable for players. These are some simple quality of life event changes Inno should make. The candle release is terrible. Having not played until today - i have to say that it feels like we are being tricked into using...
  7. TomatoeHu

Fixed [33940] Incorrect end time for event

will there be a new building for the last 12 hours or same building? and last question, will there be a daily release of magic ingredients?
  8. TomatoeHu

Introducing Global Chat for Beta!

the tinyurl link stopped working, so we have posted actual address https://elvenarworldchat.slack.com/
  9. TomatoeHu

Fellowships Fix "Join A Fellowship" for new players

Inno should ask fellowships to choose a category from a drop down in the Edit area of the fellowship information where fellowships can categorize if they are a casual, tournament, spire or both group.
  10. TomatoeHu

Introducing Global Chat for Beta!

it did not take very long to make. if you don't like the idea of it then don't use it. it was free, fast and easy to set up and even if only 3 people enjoy it, it was worth it ♥ There can be specific chat channels just for people who want to talk about certain topics - takes a few seconds to...
  11. TomatoeHu

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Collect 2 Enchantments: these quests are deadly for players just starting the game. they may not have the ability to upgrade their magic academy to 2 yet, the space to place the magic academy sometimes players are delayed in placing it in the first weeks of unlocking it. they may not have the...
  12. TomatoeHu

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Sounds like every event in the past year. we cant change anything if we just say its boring. How is it boring? the moon bear is as bad as, maybe worse than, cold phoenix or stonehenge or golem depending on what kind of player you are ( you will note i have none of these in my city but have all...
  13. TomatoeHu

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Agreed :) but, there hasn't been a worthwhile event for end of game players since the last venars 3 release? these last two events have at least been worth the squad instants. without actively participating, we can roll on the last day and have something to show for whatever effort you decided...
  14. TomatoeHu

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

We definitely don't want to ask for anything remotely the same as the original zodiac 2019. I am still upset about that one. I am amused that everyone has forgotten how bad Zodiac 2019 was. All those players out there dying for a brown bear, we were stuck in a very very bad event with segments...
  15. TomatoeHu

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I am disappointed there isn't anything graphically "Moon" like about this bear... And its pink. The moon is a lot of colors just not pink.... Quest list in progress: