• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by TomatoeHu

1. TomatoeHu

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

Thank you @Jackluyt ♥♥ Platinum Leaf Facebook page and iDavis for information ♥♥
  2. TomatoeHu

Discussion May Celebrations

Thank you Jackluyt for Quests shared ♥ I will keep updating,
  3. TomatoeHu

Discussion Release Notes version 1.102

We also need to be able to view the wonder after it fills with kp. The wonder greys out. We need to review for chest rewards and player donations which are recorded in swaps and AW societies. This can't be done until a wonder fills so we must be able to open other player's wonders that we fill...
  4. TomatoeHu

Discussion Release Notes version 1.102

Looks like it will be super useful when it works
  5. TomatoeHu

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Storm, I will choose storm for its MM effect will be useful for my sentient collections and mana is more useful to my chapter than tier 1
  6. TomatoeHu

The cold phoenix is not good for playing and advancing our cities in elvenar. No one growing, wants mana or sentients every 48 hours when all other existing building options, offer better. Personal preference maybe, but not logical. Pretty? sure. But facts are facts. There is unequivocal proof...
  7. TomatoeHu

It will predictably be the same building as previous phoenix events, and handful of new ones. I have last Years listed on my quest list if this helps
  8. TomatoeHu

Fixed, Thankyou :)
  9. TomatoeHu

I translated from Italian website, but updated my 2019 copy, quests were similar. I will adjust #29 to 16, thank you :)
  10. TomatoeHu

Work in progress, thank you to Platinum Leaf and everyone else's data contributions
  11. TomatoeHu

My post was Moderated. Apparently I am not allowed to laugh at
  12. TomatoeHu

Discussion Release Notes version 1.100

1.1 billion dollars says inno could get their ducks in a row. Concerns of hiring and firing! This struggling company must make enough to delegate important tasks, they contract out their work so its not even a question of hiring and firing but prioritizing and focusing on a better mobile...
  13. TomatoeHu

@Marindor..... i have a hard time believing anything can be down simultaneously in elvenar, but its a wonderful concept. Maybe one day all departments will start organizing and working together for a seamless product - that certainly isnt the case so far. I mean, how does a game launch a second...
  14. TomatoeHu

Where in the world are those wonder fixes for mobile users?!?! players still cannot donate!!! Seriously, what the heck is going on that changes to the WHOLESALER takes any precedence over that? Inno, your game fixes and updates are a joke. Oh, can we please have a graphics update next too...
  15. TomatoeHu

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

If it only takes 24-48 hours to complete a quest, you have it easy. Research a Technology paired with upgrade to 16 or higher - this quest combination is impossible to progress for some players so i would take a 24-48 hour possible quest, over being dead in the water at the beginning on the...