• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by TimeMachine

1. TimeMachine

Songs corner

2. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

Yay! Just collected and placed my first new event-building. I like the appearance very much!
  3. TimeMachine

Songs corner

4. TimeMachine

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

19 :)
  5. TimeMachine

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Yes, looks very nice! I like being surprised! ;)
  6. TimeMachine

Buzzing Spring

Next event is coming! ;) I would again like to try to start a discussion thread for the upcoming event. Everybody is welcome to share event-experiences of any kind here!
  7. TimeMachine

13 ;)
  8. TimeMachine

9. TimeMachine

Songs corner

10. TimeMachine

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

quote taken from here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/question-on-upcoming-fa.19077/
  11. TimeMachine

12. TimeMachine

Blessing of the Phoenix

On the twenty-sixth and last day of the event I reached Stage 9 and was very surprised and happy to finally be able to win The Eggnook, which I directly placed in my city. I really like buildings that deliver population, culture & troops (archers in this case) Looking Back, the Blessing of the...
  13. TimeMachine

Blessing of the Phoenix

Despite having had a bad event start and making some mistakes on my way, I arrived at 215 points on the twenty-fourth day. I guess I can still make it up to Stage 9. ;)
  14. TimeMachine

Blessing of the Phoenix

On the the twenty-first day: Dang! How annoying, I just experienced that I had teleported my Ashen Phoenix back into inventory while preparing for FA about two days ago. How funny that I was so fully into FA-preparation, that I obviously totally forgot about the running event. :D Just placed...