• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Tii...

1. Fixed [44330] Tournament available early

And it has started.
  2. Fixed wrong collect in FA

And if it is intentional, very weird bug if it isn't, I would like to point out that they still haven't fixed the checkmark. It appears slowly or not at all. It wasn't a problem when nothing got lost. Now it is again a problem.
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

And the checkmark works as badly/slowly as it did before.
  4. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

85 statues and I got 2. 6 blacksmiths and I got 2. I never thought I couldn't just collect them like we could last few times.
  5. Fixed [42727] Winter Magic Daily Exclusive gives wrong reward

I can't even re-roll. It says internal error try again and then the game reloads. And trying again gives the same result. Both browser and mobile do the same.
  6. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Has guard badge become more difficult? I used to have tons of those, now despite getting full benefit from the last nights production I don't seem to have that many. Probably still enough, but would be nice to know.
  7. Events/FA balance

New layout? Different map or different badges too? Or different everything?
  8. Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

They changed it to accept any encounter.
  9. Discussion Winter Magic 2021

I got into silver league. Based on previous results that's where I would expect to be with the amount of presents I was able to collect. Would be nice to know what kind of portrait gold league gave.
  10. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

" We do however expect that by the end of September we should have released it fully. " Really?
  11. Duplicate [37708] spire negotiations don't work

Doesn't work in the mobile either. Result is that same weird text.
  12. Duplicate [37708] spire negotiations don't work

Sorry, was so slow there is now older thread for this.
  13. Duplicate [37708] spire negotiations don't work

Game version: v1.138-beta.18-(6cf21e5) - html5 (2021-09-10 09:11) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: edge Operating System or Mobile Device: windows Screen resolution: Account name: Tii... Humans or Elves: elves This happens when I try to negotiate.
  14. Fixed [37489] Can't log in to mobile app

I've had the same problem since yesterday. It just gets stuck and then I have to reinstall just to get to live server where it works fine. Android, Motorola phone. Mobile connection.
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

You may be right about this year, but last year there was two events without accompanying FA. Unless beta was different from live.