• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by ThaMartin

1. ThaMartin

Best wishes

Happy holidays everyone and all the best for 2024!
  2. ThaMartin

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, everyone! Thank you for all the good times this year and for all the warm and heartfelt comments and feedback you've always given, and I wish you all the best for next year, with hopefully good and dedicated management, a fun and open atmosphere, respect for each other and of...
  3. ThaMartin

Implemented [New Feature] Something to do with Knowledge Points

Great @Lauwi ! I like "Donate KP's in neighbouring cities (or in the future: guild members), somewhat like the Great Buildings in FoE. Example: Special buildings, like a warehouse to increase your storage capacity, a military building to increase your attack bonus and/or trader upgrades to...
  4. ThaMartin

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

The tip that was given earlier in this topic to use the "Incognito" mode seems to work for now.
  5. ThaMartin

How many neighbour help do u get from amount of your neighbour

I already suggested an "aid" button on the World map a few weeks ago for I think it would help increase activity amongst neighbours. Especially when you've discovered a lot of players, it becomes tedious to visit everybody every day. You could easily solve that with such a button: When you click...
  6. ThaMartin

Hello! I'm ArrowInDaKnee

Yeey, another Dutchie! Welcome here Remi! :D
  7. ThaMartin

World Map Polishing?

I'd rather keep it like it is now. There's not enough activity at this moment to even polish all of my bigger cultural buildings so please don't exchange them for the small ones :P
  8. ThaMartin

Discussion Bonus Recalculation - Changes in Culture

Whaha, one thing that wasn't broken? Have you seen this topic? :P https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/4396-requiered-culture-inconsistent.309/
  9. ThaMartin

Discussion Bonus Recalculation - Changes in Culture

I think it's a good development. Getting to the higher levels without putting massive amounts of diamonds in it, was quite impossible later in game so I hope this improves it!
  10. ThaMartin

Holden to introduce himself

Yup there are, including me! Welcome here on Elvenar! :D
  11. ThaMartin

Saribar

Whaha, hope that is a compliment? :P
  12. ThaMartin

Saribar

Welcome here Saribar!
  13. ThaMartin

iDavis

Hi iDavis, welcome to Elvenar! Enjoy the game! :D
  14. ThaMartin

420bob

Welcome here Bob!
  15. ThaMartin

New Game Features Different Races - Race system

To be honest, I don't like this idea at all. You have to be able to CHOOSE to which alliance/guild you belong and not being forced into an alliance because your town was "conquered". That would be a big "NO" for me. I also don't like being able to lose your town when you lose battles, like in...