• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by tadaaa

1. chapter 21?

Does anyone have any idea when we can expect chapter 22? It takes quite a long time and after catching some glimpses a while ago, it really starts to itch and impatience to strike lol
  2. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

ok, seems i read sth not properly enough on another website, seems to be 6 indeed. Thought 3 was enough but they needed to be present in contrary with some previous chapters where the count was on finishing the build.
  3. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

you tested this? Now you state the amount needed for levels 2-3-4are 1-3-6 instead of 1-2-3. The screenies i've seen so far tell a different story.... as i see it only building them won't do it, but they have to stand in your city when you upgrade in contrary to previous chapters like traders...
  4. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

I understand, but aren't those bars the things you can get with pp's? Or do they realy drain the pp to 0?
  5. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

realy....so besides leveling, barely of any use eventualy..
  6. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

ok nice productiontimes, but about this boost, does the bonus stack?
  7. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

scout AW is gonna be nice imo
  8. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

that used to be like that for all content, but time between seems to get a bit longer over time....Owell, let's hope you're right though ;)
  9. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

right, so same as usual ;)
  10. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Is there a new province expansion added with this chap or did it only come with the expansion update?
  11. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Nice thanks! That was my first impression when i read the description lol, amuni 2.0 ;)
  12. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

wonder if lvl 1 fabrics are going tot work....
  13. Discussion Challenges

hehe the last time there was a challenge like this, the timer wasn't introduced in game aswell so let's see, Still 2 weeks to go for event, so no rush....