• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by sunrae

1. sunrae

Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

I like the format of this event and the building is worthwhile as @Yogi Dave says chap 21 mana hungry. It's nice there's not so much blue colour when fully evolved. As MRs and MWs are so blue it would be great to have event buildings of completely different colours as my cities are so very...
  2. sunrae

Discussion Goodbye from Marindor

Best wishes to you for all your future endeavours Marindor and thank you for all your help and support. Also to you Syre I hope you are both going on to brighter things. We will miss you
  3. sunrae

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@Brummbar yes I know but after all it's a challenge for everyone in all circumstances not just large fellowships. I don't see why I and others should be excluded just because we don't conform to the "normal" and there are many fellowships who have members with less than 25 .
  4. sunrae

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I play alone in Beta but I still enjoy the challenge of the FA, I finished stage two last FA and gained the artifact I needed. This time it's hopeless as the coin demand is way out of reach. I am sure that many who are in fellowships that are not the full 25 that are finding this. Very...
  5. sunrae

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

I very much like the 'Finish a province' quest. Much needed change from scout a province for those of us whose scouts take 4 days.
  6. sunrae

Cannot reproduce Witch's hut fail in the magic academy

I have just tried to collect witches hut, but screen frozen and inventory showing red zero. Browser is Google Chrome. Citys graphics are moving behind the greyed out screen but I can't log off. Edit - Ok so I shut down the page and opened new one and the witches hut is now in my inventory.
  7. sunrae

Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

Thank you very very very much. :D
  8. sunrae

Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

Please please please will you stop with the whizzy numbers. :eek: Please stop them, they serve no purpose. :confused: It's actually putting me off playing the spire
  9. sunrae

Discussion Release Notes version 1.147

Oh Yes ! This is a brilliant change, thank you Inno. Finally I won't have to travel the world to find my lost neighbours help :D
  10. sunrae

Movie Quote Of The Moment

"GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. sunrae

New Game Features Memo box

This is a definite yes from me. I do write things down in my notebook but I have often thought a place to put notes in game would be so so useful. If I could send a message to myself it would serve but we are not able to do that.
  12. sunrae

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

Totally fed up with this event now. So many quests to solve encounters & scout provinces. My scout takes 88.5 hours, so I'm stuffed now as waiting to get 2 more encounters to complete one quest. There are so many other possibilities for varying the quests but over and over it the same ones...