• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by streilers

1. streilers

Elvarian Games

it's a New Event , i think
  2. streilers

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

the first time I showed the progress of my entire city, the second just the event building, I have indeed 1 complete set, + 4 piece of a secondary set, which I link to the first, depending on how they are arranged, we can take advantage of the bonuses without having the complete set on the 2nd
  3. streilers

my complete set plus extra beats win give me _____________________________ Marble: 6440 (booster material) Steel: 1230 Plate: 1440 Relic x 6 catalyst x 2 pop: 753 culture: 946 ______________________________ for a middle city chapter 3
  4. streilers

good morning here is my beta city once the wizarding event is over
  5. streilers

hello elvenarians, beta évent Ended tonight for me, completely left to wait for the result for the league, Will I stay in gold or go to silver
  6. streilers

Personally, I started chapter 3 this morning; the event is perfectly feasible, at this level, as long as you do it well on the other hand the building of the event, helps well with the catalyst and relics that it provides, once it is complete I used diamonds just to have extra scrolls, in...
  7. streilers

being on the quest 65 since this morning
  8. streilers

hello alls complete event bat, +1
  9. streilers

thank you
  10. streilers

good evening, in the middle of the sorcerer's event, I'm chapter 2 in my city, a little late on the quests because complicated to get catalytic it takes time, I was wondering if there was a list of quests somewhere, like this is often the case it would not be bad, thank you for your answers
  11. streilers

thank you for link
  12. streilers

Hello ; I just started the current event, and I would like to know question (set) that it occurs depending on the chapters, is there a table somewhere please, thank you