• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Souliena

1. Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

Maybe there will be quests like that in the next "season". But I think nobody could know that before the season will start.
  2. Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

Has been difficult enough last year to get all set-items. Seems like Inno is not interested in our feedback.
  3. Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

The board is much smaller this time. I don't like this event and that doesn't make it better for me!
  4. Discussion Ancient Wonders Level Overview on Browser

Was always missing this in browser version!
  5. Undocumented changes

Sadly just new stuff to build with materials we need for something else.
  6. Fixed [44817] Waystops don't show completion checkmark & then they do

If you have a look on the FA ranking and points, there is still a problem.
  7. Fixed [44203] MA changed processing items?

Also got the change vom Combining Catalyst to Magical Manufacturing. I started Combining Catalysts and if i stop the Magical Manufacturing I got back relics from Magical Manufacuring. So I got other relics back than I have invested? No problem for big cities, but a little bit bad for low cities...
  8. Discussion Aqua Splendor

I got the update now in Play Store / Android.
  9. Discussion Aqua Splendor

For problems like this there really should be an option to change one daily quest of the season.
  10. Not a Bug No event i APP

This shouldn't be normal ;-) Update should be released before event is started.
  11. Discussion Aqua Splendor

Next time they should just start the event later if they could be sure that the update ist released in app store. It is not the first time that this is happening. Event start on Monday ist bad as well without tournament until Tuesday evening.
  12. Discussion Aqua Splendor

Same here. So why not bring the update earlier if it is known, that an event will start?
  13. Update on payment options for the Season of the Triumph Pass on Beta

But thats only cheaper if there are no discounts/special offer as we have sometimes on live. Then I would for example get 6000 or 9000 diamonds for 19.99 €. I would never buy diamonds without discount/special offer.
  14. Update on payment options for the Season of the Triumph Pass on Beta

Ich won't buy anything on beta. We are testing here. No support on weekends. So why should I pay money here?
  15. Discussion Floral Awakening

Seems like it is again difficult to get the 260 points for getting all artifacts. Something is going wrong. Again only 5 % of all players can get the building completed. Not sure if i will reach 260 withing the last 2 days, hope I stay at least in silver league.