• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by SoggyShorts

1. SoggyShorts

Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

Hello there...just had to pop in for this one :p Well done.
  2. SoggyShorts

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@Crowella See, now THAT is a valid defense of an opinion! Well done. I would say that this: Might be a stretch. Even just 1 route for 3 stages takes hundreds of badges, and those would not be made by accident. The flacons, golden bracelets, necklaces, and statues are 99% deliberate since...
  3. SoggyShorts

I'm certain that's a part of it, but I absolutely loathe that when 2 people disagree a third one jumps in with "everyone is entitled to their opinion" It does nothing to further the discussion -- the opposite in fact. Are we so fragile that having a minor opinion questioned will shatter us? The...
  4. SoggyShorts

Thanks for your contribution. Question: if "players should be able to express their opinion" does that somehow not include me? As for my challenging and questioning of ilka1961's position, shouldn't they be able to elaborate and further explain their opinion? I for one welcome any challenge or...
  5. SoggyShorts

My apologies, I should have said "misleading" and not "disingenuous" since you kinda made a straw man from nothing. No one asked for the entire process to be automatic. Just so I'm clear, having the claim window pop-up automatically would be ok, but allowing players to collect more than 1 is...
  6. SoggyShorts

This is disingenuous misleading at best. No one is asking for the entire process to be automatic, and collecting all 10 workshops in a sweep instead of 5, and then 5 makes the game more fluid and in no way removes the challenge. This is already the case and always has been. You can't...
  7. SoggyShorts

Oh REally? I'm the only one? Maybe you didn't see these posts? Of course many posters are gushing over the improvement. It is miles better than before, but it could have been truly great. Making players carefully collect 1 precious ring, then 1 marble mosaic, then 1 wooden figurine and...
  8. SoggyShorts

Maybe I have, but that doesn't change the fact that after a year of waiting players still have to click very carefully and hand in (identical) quests 1 at a time for no good reason. That @Marindor said this is on purpose is completely out of touch with what players want. Enjoy.
  9. SoggyShorts

I got an email today from a player letting me know that they changed the FA interface. Well if I hadn't quit the game weeks ago this would have done it. How can you think that making players collect 3 workshops at a time for 1 badge instead of letting them collect 6 at once for 2 badges adds...
  10. SoggyShorts

Farewell

As some of you may have noticed I took a 2-week break to see how I felt about leaving Elvenar. After 3 years and 10,000 forum posts:eek: (7 US, 3 on Beta/EN) I think my time here is over. I'll certainly miss the forums, but I don't think I'll actually miss playing...at least not the game I've...
  11. SoggyShorts

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

Hahahaha awesome. Next step is to raise the encounters from 4 to 12 just for S&G I've been thinking about it for a while now and I think this update has given me the last little push I needed. Thanks for the good times, Soggy out.
  12. SoggyShorts

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

I'm getting by with 100% catering-- SO MUCH FASTER! But it's not really sustainable for decent score so time will run out. Absolute rubbish. In the spire the squad sizes are insane. In this tournament suggestion, it would be 4x the troops for 1/4 the encounters so exactly the same, just fewer...
  13. SoggyShorts

Discussion Spire of Eternity

It's probably not, but this game was advertised to me as a combination Turn-based combat/city sim. That's why I get annoyed when whiners say "This is a city building game, I want fewer events with longer breaks in-between so we can get back to city building" I love the city sim part, but it only...
  14. SoggyShorts

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Maybe it's good. We can all just cater the scrolls tournament since we need troops for spire:D
  15. SoggyShorts

More possibilities to negotiate

@Drea do those tournament champs have any set buildings? My set buildings are giving me more goods than 13 factories would. Also non_Fighters didn't get screwed at all, they can still fight if they want. If they chose the wrong Phoenix they may have screwed themselves a bit tho.