• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by SoggyShorts

1. SoggyShorts

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

It's in the patch notes "we made some balancing changes":rolleyes: Sounds minor, but I think that moving spire and wonder access to later chapters is pretty huge deal and would think there's be more talk about it
  2. SoggyShorts

Discussion Release notes version 1.151

@Marindor New test cities seem to have no spire access until unlocking the chapter 5 spire tech, but older chapter 4 cities seem to have retained access to the spire. Is this intentional? Are older cities Grandfathered in and won't see any changes?
  3. SoggyShorts

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Read again, I said it would show on any stage, I'm aware it doesn't currently do that, and the reason is that the few who knew about the feature/bug/exploit/whatever where you only had to contribute once didn't share.
  4. SoggyShorts

1. You're here quite a bit. 2. Please read the original quote that caused me to call her out: She absolutely knew that it was not common knowledge, so yeah she was part of a group that intentionally kept a feature secret from others for some reason, likely for her own benefit. Call it a...
  5. SoggyShorts

Simple: Players have been complaining that it was tedious to track who had contributed to each stage, so they asked for a system where we could see who had contributed to each stage. Elvenar moderators and the forums were totally unaware of a little secret feature: you only need to contribute...
  6. SoggyShorts

If this is true and you didn't share that info then 1. Shame on you. 2. It's your fault that the feature works as is. If this had been common knowledge then the new feature would simply show who has contributed to any stage.
  7. SoggyShorts

lackluster fellowship perks rewards for adventure

Absolutely. Any rewards tied to PvP are uninteresting to me, that's not what I play Elvenar for.
  8. SoggyShorts

Other Add Blueprint in the Spire

Yes, all FS are created 1 member at a time and face the same challenges. All FS have the same 40K requirement for a blueprint and 1330 Gold spire. If you have less than a full FS how can you expect a full FS of rewards? :rolleyes: Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome. Want more? Do...
  9. SoggyShorts

Other Add Blueprint in the Spire

If a FS can't get the ultra easy 10th chest (6 provinces 6x) they have no chance of getting a blueprint from the spire if it's anywhere near the gold rewards (which I'd would be)
  10. SoggyShorts

Events Smoother event quest system

100%. That FA badge system should be used for chapter, side, and event quests.
  11. SoggyShorts

Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

One thing I like about the change: In these difficult times where people seem to be more divided than ever on just about every issue, I gotta say it's nice to have something that brings us all together. :p
  12. SoggyShorts

new misfeature: lag in combat result display

TBF the title wasn't great, the new "feature" is just so bad I didn't know how to describe it :p