• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Smiler

1. Smiler

'Black holes' may discourage new players.

@Earwen1 Problems like this are more likely when your city has been removed from the map for inactivity and then replaced when it is active again. It will not be normal for new players unless they go inactive and return.
  2. Smiler

Either... or game

Left :D Now I am lost. Swimming pool or the sea?
  3. Smiler

Imaginative travel - Recipes and music ideas greatly appreciated. ♥

Mexico, here we come!! ;):cool:
  4. Smiler

Our first stop was the UK, laughs. We normally eat Greek food so it was a no-brainer. It went very well. Just one recipe of the 3 failed. Friday - Chicken Tikka Masala - We chose this as there is some dispute as to whether chicken tikka masala is an Indian dish. Chichen tikka is of course but...
  5. Smiler

OMG that is so cool! Thank you very much! Here is my Mum's recipe for coronation chicken. Coronation chicken for 6-8 2 Young roasting chickens. Water and a little wine to cover the carrot A bouquet garni Salt 3-4 peppercorns Cream of curry sauce (see below) Cooking the Chickens Poach the...
  6. Smiler

I would be delighted if you could post some of your favourite recipes and ideas for music. I have started to do meals themed on a country at the weekends. Last weekend we were in Portugal; next weekend we're dining in the UK! ♥ We will be making the flag of the chosen country as well! Music...
  7. Smiler

Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

Thank you so much! It was really bugging me! ;)
  8. Smiler

Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

Could someone tell me the name of this building, please. It is in the Carnival promotion video.
  9. Smiler

Frustration

It could be the price is used as a deterrent. Loading issues become greater the larger the city is. The price is effective in keeping cities within certain size limits.
  10. Smiler

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

A first I was a bit apprehensive about the event but once I found out more about it, it became a lot of fun. I was in chapter 3 for most of the event. I managed 8 different daily prize buildings and I am 6 cats short of the ninth artefact. The buildings from previous events are worth it. I...