• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Sirenia

1. Sirenia

Duplicate Tournement problems

Same with me. Last tournament the "tent' disappeared halfway thru the tourney.. this time, it hasn't shown up at all. So we have to go fishing for each province
  2. Sirenia

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Yep.. worse event ever!!! prizes suck! and take too much to even get a "cat".. unreal
  3. Sirenia

Not a Bug 3D hardware issue with HTML5 on Chrome

v1-67(a7a42fb) HTML5 Yes Game world: Beta and ALL on US live server Browser: Chrome Flash Player version: no flash. Using HTML5 Operating System: MAC OS Screen resolution: Account name:Sirenia Humans or Elves: Both Reproducibility: Happens always, all day on HTML5 w/ Chrome Current...
  4. Sirenia

Answered Context3D not available (HTML5)...

This has been happening to me too. Support told me to "clean my cache". Nope..it's an HTML5 issue. I had to load Firefox, then go into my world and disable HTML5. Then it will work on Chrome again. Seems to be an issue between HTML5 and Chrome.
  5. Sirenia

Won't fix [22808] Parts of Research Tree don't show.

Now the lines in the tech tree show up, but the research boxes do not. Cannot apply KP's to research. This is after the Thursday release.
  6. Sirenia

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Our fellowship decided not to play.... so NOT worth the prizes. Way too many goods, magic hall items, etc. We have a lot of players that are chapter 5 and below and playing this would wipe them out and put too much pressure on us that are large. Make the chest prizes worth it!!! Otherwise I...
  7. Sirenia

Fixed [20416] Tech tree is reshuffled every time you open it after relog/refresh

yep..same here.. it still shuffles and puts me back at chapter 1
  8. Sirenia

Fixed [20416] Tech tree is reshuffled every time you open it after relog/refresh

Same here. My tech/research tree won't open
  9. Sirenia

JustHaveFunBeta recruiting

Update: January 19 2018 Still have a few vacancies.. join now in time for the new Fellowship Adventure!
  10. Sirenia

Fixed [19517] Goods from Event Buildings not counting towards quest

So here we have another adventure starting with poor prizes and the bugs on the last prizes aren't fixed yet.. just more junk buildings to delete. *sigh*
  11. Sirenia

Fixed [19517] Goods from Event Buildings not counting towards quest

Any ETA on the fix for this? It's been almost a month.
  12. Sirenia

Discussion Release Notes version 1.45

I reported a bug.... my event buidings that previously produced supplies are now producing Gems...Great...BUT the gems are not registering in my goods bank. I reported it and only got "Read the announcement" as a response. Am I missing something? Why would I get gems...click on the...
  13. Sirenia

Discussion Three Glacier Giants

This is ABSURD...the amount of relics.. #44 is another 24, then #76 is 32 relics, #90 is 40 and #99 is 50. unless you are way under scouted or have massive amounts of good and/or troops..then it's brick wall. Really absurd to expect lower level players to participate. This only encourages...
  14. Sirenia

Discussion Halloween Questline Event 2017

I agree... something inside me makes me play them... but it's draining!!! especially when you get to the end and it becomes impossible for anyone that is small. Im large enough to just spend the goods on the encounters and get the encounters and relics..but Im Archmage in a small beta world...