• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Sharkyvi

1. Sharkyvi

Fixed [44817] Waystops don't show completion checkmark & then they do

Waypoints, which are finished already, cannot be opened anymore. Therefore you're not able to check who contributed in which waypoint.
  2. Sharkyvi

Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

Thanks, now it's working :)
  3. Sharkyvi

Fixed no log-in via browser possible

Yes, thank you for the quick action and response :)
  4. Sharkyvi

Fixed no log-in via browser possible

Game version: As I'm not able to get into the game I cannot check. Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Operating System or Mobile Device: Firefox Screen resolution: Account name: Sharkyvi Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  5. Sharkyvi

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

This requirement already existed during the last FA. So it's nothing new.
  6. Sharkyvi

Cannot reproduce Witch's hut fail in the magic academy

Meanwhile, the items changed in the magic academy, and I have to wait until the magic's hut will appear again.
  7. Sharkyvi

Cannot reproduce Witch's hut fail in the magic academy

I have the same problem. Browser, Firefox 98.0 Windows 10
  8. Sharkyvi

FA FA Map Waypoints

in favor
  9. Sharkyvi

Discussion Release Notes version 1.147

I don't have that much, but at least 27 pages. I'm also curious if this will be implemented permanently.
  10. Sharkyvi

Fixed [39231] UI items are switched

I was also surprised at the new arrangement. I don't get the meaning behind it.
  11. Sharkyvi

Disappearing cities

I was waiting for almost one year to be moved to a better place as half of my city was surrounded by desert. Therefore, I am really happy that this was done a few days ago. That is the other side of the coin, in my case the positive one.
  12. Sharkyvi

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

My little town is Chapter II, and I managed to buy the requested KP during the first quests, but for sure it was far too expensive. As I have the Golden Abyss already, quest 20 was feasable. Now I'm struggling with quest 21 and I have no idea how to manage it. "Gain 600 Spell Fragments", really...
  13. Sharkyvi

Discussion Fellowship Members Online Status

As already noticed by @Uffauffa and @Droopy, the symbol is so little that it is almost useless, even when you're playing with a large monitor.