• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Scoobydoo

1. Scoobydoo

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Please no arguing, back on topic please
  2. Scoobydoo

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Please remember English only in the forum part deux? mag hopen dat ze iets creatiever zijn dan 4x hetzelfde hoofdstuk. Translation = part deux? may hope they are more creative than 4x the same chapter.
  3. Scoobydoo

Discussion Release Notes version 1.108

Please remember English only in this forum Il y a un autre problème avec les provinces. Translation = There is another problem with the provinces
  4. Scoobydoo

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

you are one player @Arthus , we have many other players and they can all speak for themselves. So if you are upset then say you are. But please again can we ask that you not try to encompass other players in your posts, let other players either here or on other Servers speak for themselves. They...
  5. Scoobydoo

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

@MinMax Gamer I am sorry but we do not have any access to other Servers so you would need to check with the US Support team
  6. Scoobydoo

Keresek

No posts will be removed, just translated and reminded to post in English
  7. Scoobydoo

Fixed [TECH-5353] Airships event - no more crystals around the city

@LArsouille we are working on it and as soon as we have some information we will pass it along. @Arthus please stop putting false information out to the forum. Marindor will speak to everyone as soon as he gets an answer. Also please be aware that we are having a Bank Holiday today so there is...
  8. Scoobydoo

What is "testing" celebration ??? a new event ???

Ooooooo, I love a birthday present ;)
  9. Scoobydoo

search for players

That's why I said on browser version and no mention of app
  10. Scoobydoo

Discussion Release Notes version 1.104

Please stop. No personal attacks please, This is the release notes thread so please keep it on topic
  11. Scoobydoo

User Interface wonder icons in fellowship listings

@Nsaplay78 you do have the ability in your city, if you press the hotkey 'A' it will bring up the full list of all your AW's
  12. Scoobydoo

search for players

On the browser version if you click on your ranking under your game name it will open up the search for either player or fellowship
  13. Scoobydoo

Discussion May Celebrations

@Arthus wouldn't it be better for those players that have an issue to let us know themselves and then we can look into the issue rather than a broad 'some players' which we cannot check or confirm so therefore the issue gets bypassed rather than dealt with
  14. Scoobydoo

re placed on map

@PrimroseSylvia I had already dealt with the post concerned so we do not need to inflame it further. If you are also on the other server again it needs to be dealt with there
  15. Scoobydoo

Fixed [31685] spire : cannot fight (all Barracks units unavailable)

great new @Richord I hope that it was just a reload issue at this stage