• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Scoobydoo

1. Scoobydoo

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Hi Guys can I just repeat yet again. Here at Beta we do not pass any feedback to your Live Server teams so you need to pass that feedback on to your relevant Live Servers and let them know exactly how you feel about all things Live there. The feedback threads here are relevant only to our...
  2. Scoobydoo

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Remember please, politeness and respect to fellow posters at all times
  3. Scoobydoo

Beta is down ?

Yes, we are aware of this too, which is why we know that it is Winter Owl related. We don't just guess we do investigate and we have checked the test server and had it confirmed ;)
  4. Scoobydoo

Fixed [34390] Beta Received update, can't log in now

Calm down @Lord Soth as you can see they are a new member so probably do not know how everything works
  5. Scoobydoo

Not a Bug Fellowship Invitation

When the dot is red, it means that someone in the Fellowship has sent an invitation to that player to join. If a player applies to join the Fellowship there is a blue arrow next to the envelope
  6. Scoobydoo

Beta is down ?

@*Grim* sorry for the delay. Because the team had already left for the day, It will be sometime tomorrow morning before we can fix it, as it is not a quick fix like we hoped
  7. Scoobydoo

Beta is down ?

I'm afraid as this is Beta we do get problems come up and we try to deal with them as soon as we can
  8. Scoobydoo

Server error in phone and PC.

You can follow any updates here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/beta-is-down.15882/
  9. Scoobydoo

Beta is down ?

Right update... We can confirm that the issue is with players who have placed the Winter Owl and the problem came with today's update. We are working on it and will fix ASAP
  10. Scoobydoo

Beta is down ?

We are aware and are working on it as we speak
  11. Scoobydoo

Not a Bug Fellowship Invitation

@Quercus is exactly right, those invitations sent out not invitations to join. When they are invitations to join they have a blue arrow next to the message
  12. Scoobydoo

Thank you all!!

Oh bless you @Lelanya that is a lovely post
  13. Scoobydoo

Flash ends. What happens next?

We are lucky here in Beta, our CM is top notch at getting things sorted, so anything we put forward gets fixed ASAP. Also EN CM (who we borrow sometimes) is also very quick at getting things sorted for us so we really are spoilt here at Beta. As to tournament issue, I do a lot of tournaments...
  14. Scoobydoo

Flash ends. What happens next?

Sorry I am not @Marindor or @Muf-Muf but as flash is not Innogames controlled but Adobe. I can tell you if you have all have missed it, that Adobe is finishing it's support of Flash at the end of this year 31/12/20 (as if 2020 wasn't bad enough)
  15. Scoobydoo

Not a Bug No game board for the winter event

The newest app version has also just come throught to me in the app store for IOS and it is 1.117.3