1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Scoobydoo's Recent Activity

1. Scoobydoo liked CrazyWizard's post in the thread PET FOOD.

The best is to have players solve most questions together, Once moderators start answering to many of these questions themselves then...

Mar 23, 2019 at 01:50
  2. Scoobydoo replied to the thread Trader Maximum Trades with Trader.

Oh my giddy aunt... Round and round the houses like a teddy bear. One step, two step and a tickly under there. Jeez I know I am the mod...

Mar 23, 2019 at 00:03
  3. Scoobydoo liked Laochra's post in the thread Trader Maximum Trades with Trader.

In the last event in the Live worlds, I had a brand new solo city that I had just started (it's now in the beginning of Chapter 3). When...

Mar 22, 2019 at 23:47
  4. Scoobydoo replied to the thread Hello Beta!.

Welcome to Beta @Laochra happy to have you join our little family ;)

Mar 22, 2019 at 14:28
  5. Scoobydoo replied to the thread Duplicate Day farm display wrong and no longer interactive.

Translation = I get the same picture when I want to mine the granite mines and copper smiths. greeting

Mar 20, 2019 at 17:29
  6. Scoobydoo liked Loki Blue's post in the thread Discussion Release Notes version 1.76.

Flerkens. We're getting Flerkens. :p [MEDIA]

Mar 20, 2019 at 17:02
  7. Scoobydoo liked Marindor's post in the thread Release Notes version 1.76.

Release Notes version 1.76 Dear Humans and Elves, We have updated Elvenar Beta to version 1.76! Today's update includes the following...

Mar 20, 2019 at 16:09
  8. Scoobydoo replied to the thread Discussion Release Notes version 1.75.

@Biloutte91 I am always here. But release notes are done by the CM not the mods

Mar 19, 2019 at 14:53
  9. Scoobydoo liked SoggyShorts's post in the thread Discussion Royal Restoration Spell.

I'm at zero recipes for all 3 accounts as of right now. Missing 2 on each account, and I craft em whenever I see one. I'm pretty lucky...

Mar 18, 2019 at 18:02
  10. Scoobydoo liked Loki Blue's post in the thread Research Reduce portal profit.

My Portal Profit gives me 80 Shrooms of Wisdom. I need 6,500 Shrooms of Wisdom (along with a ton of other items) to complete O&G at...

Mar 18, 2019 at 16:51