1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Scoobydoo's Recent Activity

1. Scoobydoo liked calenmir's post in the thread Discussion The Queen of the Seas QLE.

I so want that prize! Looks fun and easy(ish). Thanks!

Jun 24, 2019 at 19:09
  2. Scoobydoo liked AkaTonio's post in the thread Discussion The Queen of the Seas QLE.

It looks like an nice mini-event :cool:

Jun 24, 2019 at 19:08
  3. Scoobydoo liked Martha Bunker's post in the thread Discussion The Queen of the Seas QLE.

Compliments for the designers! Beautiful graphics!

Jun 24, 2019 at 19:08
  4. Scoobydoo liked Loki Blue's post in the thread Discussion The Queen of the Seas QLE.

The long ones are Seasonal Events, so don't expect them to decrease. And not everyone is going to be spending time in the Spire (I...

Jun 24, 2019 at 14:22
  5. Scoobydoo liked Loki Blue's post in the thread Discussion The Queen of the Seas QLE.

Clearly the daughter of a particular Elder God and a Sea Elf. Or she's the Elvenar equivalent of Penny Hofstadter (drinks like a fish,...

Jun 24, 2019 at 14:21
  6. Scoobydoo replied to the thread Battle New Set-Buildings ?.

@Loki Blue I want one :p

Jun 24, 2019 at 03:10
  7. Scoobydoo liked Loki Blue's post in the thread Discussion Spire of Eternity.

I would eat frog eye salad for a 20h time boost. Just sayin'.

Jun 24, 2019 at 03:09
  8. Scoobydoo liked Marindor's post in the thread Poll Make "Storm" and "Aureate" pet food last longer.

Hi guys, A poll has now been opened for this idea. Happy voting!

Jun 22, 2019 at 15:24
  9. Scoobydoo liked Marindor's post in the thread Discussion HTML5.

Hi guys, Currently the app indeed isn't complete yet and our mobile team is working very hard to get that resolved. The next big topics...

Jun 22, 2019 at 00:42
  10. Scoobydoo liked Muf-Muf's post in the thread Release Notes version 1.82.

Dear Humans and Elves, Today's update includes the following changes: Balancing changes We found that the Magical Chess Set's set...

Jun 21, 2019 at 12:38