• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by salandrine

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Has Inno ever restarted a FSA? Normally they corrected only for live
  2. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

This Evo looks more than a Phönix than a bear for autumn. But it is very nice.
  3. Chapter XXi

summer vacation in Hamburg is starting at July 13th this year. And normally there were no changes while vacation. It would be very "amusing" to have a new chapter starting during vacations. Btw, announcemet were also on German servers.
  4. Update on payment options for the Season of the Triumph Pass on Beta

But you compare with "wrong" prices. I guess, very seldom diamonds are bought at real prices, most will be bought at lowered prices. And I normally take the diamonds I worked for in spire and also in tournament. I really not willing to buy dias for the seasons.
  5. Chapter Migration feedback

I guess, this is only the beginning with Beta and will be proceeded in live worlds. But I decided to hold a city in Chapter 4 due to FSA and other reasons. When I am now migrated to Chapter V, I will lose all my privilegs, I worked for hard.
  6. No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

well, for me it seems, Inno is going to shut down Elvenar. Now not very good informed Devs are working, to be seen with copy and paste wrong things, without negotiating every change in the meantime. I guess, Devs doesnt know it better, because they are not involved within the game. Inno tries...
  7. FA Renew the path highlight

well, thats the problem by higlighting the way. Your suggestion will solve it.
  8. Fixed [44421] No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

on live spire uses to start at 5 o'clock p.m. at german summertime, today it startet at 4 p.m.
  9. Discussion Floral Awakening

I simply notice that I'm running out of steam with the frequency of the events. So far I've always played them all and had more and sometimes less fun. But the end of GA in the evening and the start of the next event the next morning is just too much for me. I'm starting to not really care...
  10. Discussion Floral Awakening

Icant guess it!!! FS just ended and tomorrow morning a new Event starts. No comment.
  11. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

This wont happen, cause Devs would have to be paid extra for work on saturday or sunday.
  12. Question Event-Timer missing?

maybe its a mistake made by inno. I guess, it would be to close to the running FS adventure. Dont't know.
  13. Fixed [44330] Tournament available early

nex tourney start is announced in 38 Minuten
  14. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

what is community work?
  15. Discussion The Season of Joy

First you have to buy the seasons pass to get the great auction, so I guess, Inno know about that. ^^