• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by salandrine

1. Elvengems doesn't work

I really dont know. elvengems is not updated for some month now. But I still loved it for all tips and older stuff.
  2. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

something heard or read in the files for next event or for next FA? Normally something should start next tuesday.
  3. NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Thx for all your work, Konniver
  4. Contact(ed) support less artefacts from this event

I am, salandrine, get lost of minimun 1 artefact. After end of the game I should have at least 8 artefacts, there are only 7 listet. and a member of our FS, trollo, also got only 5 artefacts, which is not possible with ending all quests, spending every eggs and getting the godness. Browser...
  5. NEW website Elvenstats.com!

its working again now
  6. New Game Features Make the game recognize scrolling versus collecting

??? On browser version, no experience with app version, you only have to click and hold on the clickbutton with you mouse, than you are able to move without collecting. Only hold your mouse button a little bit longer.
  7. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

normally our FS opens next stage at time, everyone has joined and not before that. Only if a member is not able to contribute for more than 36 hours, we will forward without him. Everybody knows, there is a FS going on, so everybody should be interested in contribution.
  8. No FA, why?

I am playing on serveral servers and serveral Chapters. But no one hat 9 artefacts at the end. I ended up with 7 oder 8 artefacts, meaning, I got a building at 8 or 9. And sometimes I even used diamants at the end to get a building at 9! And Inno decided to lower the daily revange at stage 8...
  9. Discussion Release Notes version 1.144

For example in German Forum there were a lot of wishes to see the RR in the HUD, cause so far it could only be seen if you went to a event buildung and there to upgrade, there you find the information, who much RR you own. And this has been a little bit complicated. Now its better and easier.
  10. Discussion Release Notes version 1.144

I really dont know, why Inno cant inform us about this chances and lost of CCs. Often I have up to 8 CC waiting in Academy. And this new recipe makes 8 at one time! So, why cant Inno tell us, at least a day in advance, not to do CCs, cause they may be waisted by update.
  11. Black Friday sales

But this one was the only one, I have ever seen on Beta. Its about 2 or 3 years ago and my diamands are piling up
  12. Will we be able to store AWs?

AW and their level are also responsible for troopsizes in tournament and spire. So, if you store one or more AW just bevor spire starts, your spire and later on tournament will be much easier, cause your troopsize and troopsize of enemys is really smaller. So, wenn tournaments has started, you...
  13. Events Some new event quests

quests should be doable also for players without a FS. Otherwise you are forced to enter a FS or you are not able to play the event.
  14. Events Some new event quests

I appreciate that you are thinking about event quests. But many of your possibilities are none at all. There used to be quests: Accept offers from other players. But often there are no offers for smaller players that they can accept at all. Much too big. That's why it was changed to: Accept...
  15. Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

You should have in mind, that every check has to be requested to the servers and expires the dataload. Its only for 24 h, and how often is anyone changing the FS? its not often enough to change the behavior.