• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Sajtmacska

1. Sajtmacska

No comment

my cult dropped from 120+K to -305K... so its impossible to continue. i have cult buildings, but dont have enough place.. i dont know what to do, maybe i delete my acc
  2. Sajtmacska

Not a Bug Magic Academy, enchantment creation progress

can you see the timing? combining needs 6 hrs, and the one under process: 7:55hrs left....
  3. Sajtmacska

We're looking for active players or small FS for merge :)

Our FS has openings for players who want to be part of a relaxed Fellowship where we all work together and help each other. we support each other as much as we can, and we want to achieve good results, together, with as little effort as possible - because we share the tasks. Every week we reach...
  4. Sajtmacska

Not a Bug Magic Academy, enchantment creation progress

Please check the enchantment creation progress screen, the enchantments have been reversed and the creation time has changed.
  5. Sajtmacska

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

there is another BETA, where it could be checked before start, but it seems no one done that. so, i dont think "its just a beta" thing...
  6. Sajtmacska

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

it's just ridiculous. they can't even compensate you for lost packages, because how? do they go through the lost packages one by one? impossible. will they restart FA at a later date? HAHAHAHA, and then what will compensate for the lost producers? with such a high badge expectation, collect...
  7. Sajtmacska

Discussion The Cauldron

hello, can you help me why is it empty? i finished the research...
  8. Sajtmacska

Our team is still looking for new members :) We have become friends, we support each other as much as we can, and we want to achieve good results, together, with as little effort as possible - because we share the tasks. Every week we reach the 10th chest, we have the spire gold (but I would be...
  9. Sajtmacska

Hi, Our FS has openings for new and experienced players who want to be part of a relaxed Fellowship where we all work together and help each other. We are a 10-chest group , working for gold in Spire :) Our opinion: sharing the work is easier for everyone and gives more benefitsto all of us...
  10. Sajtmacska

Wheels of Time Recruiting or seeking to merge

Hi, I'm Sajtmacska, i've sent an igm, hopefully we'll play together :)
  11. Sajtmacska

User Interface Put Owner name in AW

It's a great suggestion :)
  12. Sajtmacska

ELVENAR "Recruiting" seeking members

Hi everyone :) We're recruiting right now. We're a grown up fellowship, we're playing for the fun of it and there's no drama. We expect at least 4 visits per week from all members, to all members. We do play in the Tournaments and Spire AND IT IS mandatory. Tournaments: 2000 points is required...