• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by RugBug

1. RugBug

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

TO the Developers You have made my gaming life Much much worse. Your changes have upset my game and those changes have made things worse. You took away most of my Combining Catalysts and then you order me to use them to upgrade my wonders. In my Magic Academy I used to craft 5 day battle...
  2. RugBug

No more forum, just Discord...

wow. This is VERY Distressing. I will NEVER join DISCORD, I loath it. Too bad. Inno keeps making horrible decisions and that is why Elvenar and its other games have lost so many of its players. They invent the game and then as time goes by they keep losing players due to STUPID decisions.
  3. RugBug

Missing items

well it has happened yet again. One day I had alot of Unleased Units and another I have none...I had 11 Unleased, used 2 leaving me with NONE. I suppose it would be a waste of time trying to convince Support as well. Had to buy my missing Fire phoenix artifacts last time 7 went missing. I...
  4. RugBug

Rise Of Cultures

OMG it even has a Stash feature. lol
  5. RugBug

Rise Of Cultures

Another of INNO GAMES.....I think it is EXCELLENT It is worth checking out. It is a blend of various of INNO other games with a few spicey additions..... AND IT HAS ROTATE.... That blew my mind when I saw that,, The battle scenes on the map are VERY VERY Enjoyable..... You'll fall in love as...
  6. RugBug

Atlas “Les Géants” is Recruiting

It affects players from time to time. And it affects small and large Fellowships, unfortunately but RL take priority as dos friends and family. I cant see ever quitting Elvenar. I like the artistry, the imagination and the pure scale and beauty of the game. It interests me somewhat when a new...
  7. RugBug

Hello from Germany

Hello from southwestern British Columbia, Canada.
  8. RugBug

Songs corner

9. RugBug

Songs corner

10. RugBug

User Interface Account statement for premium currency (Diamonds)

Question....?? The diamond Bug repair is totally the responsibility of FORUM support volunteers to fix, without compensation despite the massive amount of hours it takes?
  11. RugBug

User Interface Account statement for premium currency (Diamonds)

+1 Billion well other games by INNO has a premium feature that allows players to see a history of their expenditures and there gains and their purchases. WHY not here???... Inno has tried WAY way to hard to make the functioning systems of this game totally different from all their other games...
  12. RugBug

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

SO INNO is to blame and it is up to Volunteers to fix it? No compensation for the vast amount of time expended???? I have had 3 close friends quit aleadY because the compensation did not even closely match what INNO took away with zero explanation. Lots of players have abandoned other worlds...
  13. RugBug

I like to keep track. I write down everything NOW and keep a spreadsheet with links to screen shots. VERY TIME CONSUMING. Every event, Spire and Tournament I know the balances of everything. I only keep track of certain more valuable items. Like Genies, Artifacts etc etc etc And Diamonds.. Over...
  14. RugBug

I am not sure how many players this has effected and I am sure that we will never know. Alot of players will just shrug their shoulders and forget about it. So fairness and balance here does NOT seem to exist. Accountability. Bug gives diamonds...How many to whom? Program takes diamonds...
  15. RugBug

Well said. I have dropped both my live worlds. Lost interest in investing in a company that displays such poor accountability. Inno asks for fairness and we ask for ACCOUNTABILITY. Was a Million diamonds given away and A billion taken away?...