• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Richord

1. How difficult is it to full-clear the spire at the end of the tech tree?

How difficult is it to full-clear the spire at the end of the tech tree? well, 1 chapter before: VERY difficult. why? easy: You'll need way more than just a fire phoenix if you fight and perhaps need to do it manually. sometimes starting before high halls. I HATE that lvl of difficulty. If you...
  2. How difficult is it to full-clear the spire at the end of the tech tree?

spire is always too hard and the luck-factor sucks big time.
  3. Fixed [34595] Clock in chat window is awry

clock is indeed way off. flash
  4. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@Enevhar Aldarion ; maybe; but that's just 1 reward for a massive amount of time/efford etc. @little bee not true; doing all=getting into the top 100. also bad rewards, but it's more than nothing. @Marindor sure inno doesn't know when or IF changes will come, because they'll just do whatever...
  5. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

harder with no increase of rewards. i like different badges, but the rewards. COME ON...!!!
  6. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Will there be a 6th version of FA next time...?
  7. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Chest 11: 1diamond (as a start for better rewards for those chests) Chest 12; 2 Chest 13; 3 etc.
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@Marindor ; @Jackluyt is right. this IS relevant, because (to me) this affects how we look at FA here.
  9. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Hereby I'd like to sent my MASSIVE COMPLAINT to the devs of inno. They're not doing what we expect them to do and this new Tournament proofs it without a doubt. I like to stay silent. That would mean nothing is wrong or what is happening, is acceptable. That's why I often seem pessimistic. But...
  10. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

6th=many points. sometimes worth it for top 100 position. haven't fought higher up yet, will try to do this week and give feedback.
  11. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

well, let's see if I can get some 2nd lvl's done this time (a nice amount)-to see what's up with this update. fingers crossed... hopefully not for a looooooong time, first it needs to work again...
  12. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

"16" is high? Do I live in a different universe?
  13. Other Blocking

I never use less than 2 star trades and as far as i can recollect, neither 3stars. It's frustrating to see many 'not golden hands'. I like to appreciate my helpers, not be confronted to not get help back.. again... I rather don't see the loners than get once a month help. for the game; this...
  14. Other Blocking

I like it. I don't like players that are selfish and take FA-trades, never give help etc. Being able to ignore them; clears the sky on the map:) however; if somebody is really abusing the game, support should be able to help out. Rules/guidelines/morel behavior should be uphold by support and...
  15. City Rebalancing AWs

no need. only change in wonders; change specs of CL back to before. and you mention stuf that's progress too. I do not see a big difference. If you think it's worth explaining; come up with some numbers for now and after the change. Explain with facts how this would be a great change:)