• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by reinhardz

1. Answered Spire diplomacy discount of the Astral Phoenix.

Thanks for you answer. Would that even mean I could have 10 Astral Phoenix and get 100% discount when fed all of them?
  2. Answered Spire diplomacy discount of the Astral Phoenix.

It looks like I can have a couple of Astral Phoenix. Will the 'Spire diplomacy discount' of the Astral Phoenix add up. For example 2 Phoenix at level 10 would give me 20% discount when given food?
  3. Answered Magic residence vs normal residence in chapter 3

Not necessary. You can have a research e.g. [5 KP / 1000 coins] or less for both; shouldn't take long time to solve but that would have an impact on the City Advancement Level (CAL). The even better solution would be to integrate the techs in the first tech of chapter 4 and 5, no additional...
  4. Answered Magic residence vs normal residence in chapter 3

I don't see no obvious advantages. You want me spend twice the amount of 330 diamants (660 diamonds) for 500 population while I instead uppgrade 1 residence to level 15 and have 560 population. Therefore I didn't buy a magic residence but upgraded a normal one. I think it is a miss and they...
  5. Answered Magic residence vs normal residence in chapter 3

Here is what I am talking about. I put it in table format -- chapter 3 -3,85% or -55,36% The magic residence population is always greater than the once of a normal residence (even if normal residence is max upgradet) except for chapter 3. The sizes are always the same for every chapter...
  6. Answered Magic residence vs normal residence in chapter 3

The values are from the WIKI chart. The unlock level 15 residences is in chapter 3 Chapter 3: Magic residence: 250 people 1044 coins/h The level for residences in chapter3 are from 9 to 15 Residence level 9: 260 people 1088 coins/h Residence level 15: 560 people 3333 coins/h Not, when you...
  7. Answered Magic residence vs normal residence in chapter 3

This above statement is not correct for 'humans' chapter 3 Magic residence: 250 people 1044 coins/h Residence level 9: 260 people 1088 coins/h Something is not right, I guess.
  8. Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

And they should! No money, no game like this. And by the way you can play it completely for free. In the right FS you can even earn ca. 300 diamonds every week :)
  9. New Researches: "Neighborhood" and "Fellowships"

I managed with another player on ARENDYLL who is still a chapter 1 player to be a member of an FS even though he has not completed the tech in chapter 2. That creates the following problems 1. he does not see his fellow FS members (can not give neighbourly help - but can receive and reply to...
  10. New Game Features Just visiting

Japp, I know. The point was to see the city itself, not the 'blueprint' of it. I can't get inspiration out of it. Think about it, you visit a city and the only thing presented is the colour coded layout. How often you would visit another city?
  11. New Game Features Just visiting

If that realy would slow down the game than the servers and network is undersized. Muscles up Innogames :)
  12. New Game Features Just visiting

With all due respect, you must be kidding :D but if elvenstats can load what city from what server ever and convert it into a 2D map than it would be possible to show the city as is on the screen as well, would'n it?
  13. Bandwith to look at other cities

Thanks, that was interesting. It got reduced to 10 - 20 MB per city. Still a lot but better than 100 ;)
  14. Bandwith to look at other cities

Hi could someone please confirm the bandwidth it takes to look at another city in a web browser. No matter what browser I use, it takes 100 - 130 MB of download data to look at a city. That means giving 10 x neighbourly help, using a PC will cost me about 1 GB of data transfer. I have a 100 GB...
  15. Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

OK, so there are at least 2 differences than. 1. Fellowship tech 2. Flying boat tech That's even more strange.