• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Questar

1. Searching for Steel!!!!

Finding steel players to join our FS is the problem ...
  2. Answered Spire of Eternity - Moonstone library

If it's in the Spire (which may only be temporary), you can win it ... I won an Endless Scroll today, having crafted one a month or so back. Whether you DO actually win one is another matter entirely
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

... and the three times before that !!!?
  4. Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Thanks @iDavis For reference, the Day 3 prize must now be chapter specific as in Ch.4 it was a 50% supplies instant. Thanks @Marindor for feeding that back last time :)
  5. Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Thanks @iDavis - is this the full list? Six buildings plus the Phoenix seems less than in previous events ...
  6. Not a Bug Quest Progress Bar Missing

@Marindor just updated and now it's displaying correctly. Sorry about that!
  7. Not a Bug Quest Progress Bar Missing

Hi @Marindor It's the process bar at the bottom indicating the number of quests completed. I'll update the app and try again ,:)
  8. Not a Bug Quest Progress Bar Missing

Game Version: See screenshot HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: See screenshot Flash Player version: n/a Operating System or Mobile Device: Android on Lenovo Screen resolution: Account name: Questar Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened...
  9. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

How about the troop instants? I thought they might have universal appeal - for non-caterers, of course ...
  10. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

@Marindor Today's daily prize is particularly uninspiring - 1 × 10 KP instant ... Not only is it worth considerably less than some of the incidental chest prizes (see screenshot), it also has no appeal for pre-wonder players. That's 2 days (so far) out of 20 which have little or no appeal...
  11. Cannot reproduce Event Screen Displays Chests Incorrectly

Hi The screen is now behaving normally, although I've done nothing different in the meantime. I should add that I logged out and back in when it first happened, which made no difference :)
  12. Cannot reproduce Event Screen Displays Chests Incorrectly

Game version: See screenshot as I can't copy it from the app HTML5 :No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: See screenshot Flash Player version: N/a Operating System or Mobile Device: Android (Huawei P Smart) Screen resolution: Not known Account name: Questar Humans or Elves: Human...
  13. Text Evolution Data Inconsistent on Everblossom Sleigh

Thanks Jammin - missed that!
  14. Text Evolution Data Inconsistent on Everblossom Sleigh

Ch.3 level 7 sleigh produces 54k coins/day but evolution information shows 32k. Evolution info is identical for coins from level 3 See screenshots