• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by PrimroseSylvia

1. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

3 - waved snailshell 7 - floating brain 8 - bigmouth flowers 9 - eye-sprouts 11 - cottoncloud bud
  2. PrimroseSylvia

Fixed [40711] Lucky Little Fin quest bug in Beta

I wouldn't be rude, but I guess you didn't read it well. The link is absolutely correct, you have to choose the market you want to contact: Oh, and by the way, I've used several times and none of them the ticket was simply closed without reply. I'd be curious to see that ticket...
  3. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Search for @Karvest post in this discussion and you'll find them.
  4. PrimroseSylvia

Undocumented changes

In live is still present 1 pop, at least in chapter lower than 16
  5. PrimroseSylvia

Most Effective builds for a Goods-city and a Military-city?

You're right, but player is at dwarves and woodelves guest races, so at least 3 chapters far away from sentient goods. And we all know that this is (well, maybe should be would be better) an evoling game, so what you need in early chapters you won't need it in later ones.
  6. PrimroseSylvia

Yes, but catering involve wonders who can boost goods production (so, mountain halls for sure)
  7. PrimroseSylvia

All military related wonders are: needles of tempest, martial monastery/sanctuary, dwarven bulwark, heroe's forge, shrine of the shrewdy shrooms, flying academy, dragon abbey, temple of toads, victory springs, pyramid of purifications, timewarp (but only tournament related), simia sapiens...
  8. PrimroseSylvia

New but not new ahha

Welcome here, and happy gaming!
  9. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Release Notes version 1.152

Indeed, it's the same "logic" Inno is using in other games (for example, team explorations in Sunrise Village). I think that let players learn and test the game is a good idea; too many times I've found players who even don't know what a boosted good was, just because they joined a FS where...
  10. PrimroseSylvia

Happy Easter :)

Happy Easter to you all ♥
  11. PrimroseSylvia

will the new combat boost buildings be in the academy?

Same here, neither here not in live server :P
  12. PrimroseSylvia

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Thanks a lot Konniver!
  13. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

To avoid confusion, please change buiding's info :)
  14. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

Agree; feeding bonus is really poor, ad @maxiqbert said, it will stay in my inventory. And it's a pity, graphic is really stunning!