• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by pompeywolf

1. pompeywolf

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Firstly maybe tutorial is only on live worlds, as they presume you know how to play if you come to beta. And if the tutorial does last the entire first chapter maybe they forget to scale quests for chapter 1 cities as its only on beta that such cities can play events.
  2. pompeywolf

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

It was my understanding that you couldn't do events in chapter 1 as you had to finish the tutorial before events appeared.
  3. pompeywolf

Battle Province Overview -> add difficulty to Incomplete tab:

Some people will scout quite a few provinces and then leave them uncompleted for weeks so they could be hard to remember. Many different strategies can be had like this. Also, if you complete a advance scout then the provinces already scouted would be harder than the ones you can scout. Its just...
  4. pompeywolf

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I have a question, what effect will this have on spire participation. From what I've read and heard discussed in my fellowships is that the main reason to play is to gain the time instants to boost troops, so you can go further in the tournament and gain more kp. If this tournament change means...
  5. pompeywolf

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

As far as i know no one knows the exact formula, and so what factors are affecting the cost the most. @MinMax Gamer seems to have a theory, based on what he worked out for the spire and some peoples findings for this first tournament. But its all up for change as this is only the first test and...
  6. pompeywolf

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes (pre-release)

It will be interesting to see how it looks in real life, but i agree some of it sounds good and some bad. If implemented poorly then it could see the biggest wave of veteran players leaving i think.
  7. pompeywolf

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

As far as i can tell you still have to choose to spend your essence/knowledge. There looks to be a 3 chest system but instead of chest they are little monuments as shown in the image someone already posted above
  8. pompeywolf

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

I think it depends on what you want, i agree for prizes its not that great. but for a normal city the quest are pretty easy to do so that is good.
  9. pompeywolf

Acronyms

most likely they mean Wishing Wells
  10. pompeywolf

Other APP - See "Enchantment time remaining"

I agree, its always been one of the smaller annoyance in the app.
  11. pompeywolf

Discussion May Celebrations

I guess its auto shuffled every new day because the daily prize changes, and this could cause a problem??
  12. pompeywolf

Discussion May Celebrations

I just want to point out that i said before that the grand prize is alright for those in its mana reward stage. I think this might be because its the only stage where its reward doesn't normally require pop in producing buildings so easier to compare.