• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by pompeywolf

1. pompeywolf

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes (pre-release)

It will be interesting to see how it looks in real life, but i agree some of it sounds good and some bad. If implemented poorly then it could see the biggest wave of veteran players leaving i think.
  2. pompeywolf

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

As far as i can tell you still have to choose to spend your essence/knowledge. There looks to be a 3 chest system but instead of chest they are little monuments as shown in the image someone already posted above
  3. pompeywolf

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

I think it depends on what you want, i agree for prizes its not that great. but for a normal city the quest are pretty easy to do so that is good.
  4. pompeywolf

Acronyms

most likely they mean Wishing Wells
  5. pompeywolf

Other APP - See "Enchantment time remaining"

I agree, its always been one of the smaller annoyance in the app.
  6. pompeywolf

Discussion May Celebrations

I guess its auto shuffled every new day because the daily prize changes, and this could cause a problem??
  7. pompeywolf

I just want to point out that i said before that the grand prize is alright for those in its mana reward stage. I think this might be because its the only stage where its reward doesn't normally require pop in producing buildings so easier to compare.
  8. pompeywolf

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

what about BTG, at level 30 it reduces the trading fee to 0% so more levels would have to give you a profit from the game for trading with undiscovered towns.
  9. pompeywolf

Questgivers in the beginning of new game

I think they start after completing the first chapter
  10. pompeywolf

i agree, the last 2 times that i have come back there have been no seeds/essence around my city.
  11. pompeywolf

I don't like that the daily today (2x2) gives less culture than a consolation prize that is also 2x2.
  12. pompeywolf

The main prize appears okay, (S&D chapter) at stage 10 it gives me 8400 mana every 24hrs, while a burning pool gives 7200 mana every 24hrs. Admittedly its 4x4 rather then the 4x3 of the pool but also has a little more culture (1200 compared to 800) and gives 600 pop, 432k coins, 40k supplies and...
  13. pompeywolf

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

I am happy there are not 4* units as it means that everyone else isn't being penalised for the most advanced players progress. Unless it was made that the enemy only had them if you were in the chapter that they were unlocked in.
  14. pompeywolf

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

true but i wasn't going to finish the first 2 stages in the time it was available :p, so hopefully a new to old might come when i have :D