• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Pixie27

1. Pixie27

Fixed [44324] Wrong quests?

I'm in chapter XIX and my current questline has disappeared after completing one of the quests. I already had one of these bug questlines and now I have two which don't belong to my age. I'm surfing through the quests of these early chapters and I have a long way to go before I have caught up...
  2. Pixie27

Fixed [44330] Tournament available early

This affected the outcome of the tournament in our FS this week. Myself and other members didn't realise that it had started earlier and therefore also didn't know it finished early. Participation levels were down this week as a result because some didn't get their last round in like myself. I...
  3. Pixie27

Fixed [44330] Spire of Eternity à 14H00

Again no announcement from Inno, very frustrating. This is messing with my RL schedule and duties as a mage to apply perks where needed.
  4. Pixie27

Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

Quest 40 AND 41 Quest 41 - for me personally scouting takes almost 6 days and unlocking a guest race technology takes considerably more than 1 week (I'm in chapter XIX). I'm unable to participate in the event for nearly a week now. Quest 40 - unlocking a technology is also an option at quest...
  5. Pixie27

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

I have only 125 diamonds now, previously 3K+
  6. Pixie27

Fixed [39923] Tournament icon is gone

@Konys - thought this would have been fixed by the start of the new tournament, any idea when?
  7. Pixie27

Fixed [34725] Sorceress at the wrong spot

I tested this in the Spire and the same there. It's not just the mage image that's in the wrong place, but the troops values from the Mercenary camp seem to have moved one place to the right.
  8. Pixie27

Fixed [33282] Fellowship mail threads missing

Is this still actively being looked into? I'm in the same fellowship as Ulysses
  9. Pixie27

Duplicate Program crashing direct after completing on Mobile

Same problem here, using PC (Chrome). Quest 30 didn't show up and I collected some units. It made the sound the quest was complete, but nothing showed up or changed. I refreshed the game, but it wasn't fully loading and I couldn't get back in my city. I have managed to get in now with...
  10. Pixie27

Fixed [22988] Impossible to pick up Orcs

Same issue for me too
  11. Pixie27

Cannot reproduce World map do not loading

Same here, can't load world map.
  12. Pixie27

Fixed [22270] Icons above buildings incorrect

Mana buildings have coin icons
  13. Pixie27

Fixed [17016] Strange effects after gaining 1 kp

Same here, trader not working and all my buildings have disappeared from my inventory.