• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Pauly7

1. Pauly7

Why no sales in Beta?

I don't think that's necessarily the case. It's just because it's Beta. It's designed as a testing environment, not for pushing things commercially (well, they get that as a biproduct too, but not quite the same). You can still buy diamonds in Beta and use them. I think they're a bit cheaper...
  2. Pauly7

Not a Bug Bad font rendering

The fonts have gone weird on Flash as well.
  3. Pauly7

Fellowships Changes to Arcane residue badge in Fellowship Adventures

I agree that this would be an improvement. Better still, though, and much simpler, I would change the Arcane Residue badge so that it just requires any one recipe to be crafted. I think that would be entirely reasonable and more in balance with other badges, particularly the Druid's Staff.
  4. Pauly7

Confirmed [34595] Clock in chat window is awry

Game version: v1.119-beta.5-(09f11d0) HTML5: No Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Flash Player version: flash_ax3 (2020-11-26 20:00) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: Pauly 7 Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5...
  5. Pauly7

Confirmed [34594] Barracks troops appearing in the wrong position in army camp

Game version: v1.119-beta.5-(09f11d0) HTML5: No Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Flash Player version: flash_ax3 (2020-11-26 20:00) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: Pauly 7 Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5...
  6. Pauly7

User Interface Fellowship Notifications

I think that is the answer that has been given in the past... i.e. just something that hasn't been developed yet. I think they also have memory trouble in the messaging system, hence the very small storage too. I agree. It's a woefully inadequate part of the game and it would surprise me if...
  7. Pauly7

I agree it's not ideal, but we've asked so many times for a better messaging system that allows messages to be locked or pinned. I thought I would try a new approach.
  8. Pauly7

As we all know there are many problems with the Elvenar messaging system. Not least of them is the problem with messages getting lost amongst other messages, and important notices not being read by many people. Even within a single message thread important information is often buried beneath...
  9. Pauly7

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

One possible solution here, going forwards, would be to just remove Bracelets and Residues from the pit rotation. I don't think there would really be any issues then.
  10. Pauly7

I think the debate over whether a bracelet or an arcane residue is the more difficult badge is kind of moot. The truth is, both are out of balance with all the other badges. It makes all the others incidental. We are a good FA team in my Live city. We will get enough of these two badges to fill...
  11. Pauly7

Won't fix [34302] Inconsistent collection amounts from Main Docks

No worries, I think it not being fixed benefits us, right?
  12. Pauly7

Danish Beta

Welcome to the forum @Darma
  13. Pauly7

Discussion Release Notes version 1.118

Thanks for the Snow Owl adjustments. With some tools in the mix now it becomes something think about again.
  14. Pauly7

What changes are you referring to? Inno did announce the requirement reduction for Ghost in a Bottle, Elemental Marbles and Arcane Residue badges.