• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Orvanal

1. Discussion Naturally Amazing

Are the Armory additions stackable?
  2. New Game Features remove the 8 seconds wait time at the first wall in the spire

Glad they have them...gives me time to restock. If I'm good, timers get me in now.
  3. Beta Worldwide

We are looking for members who are active, and enjoy doing the Spire and Tournament. We have been getting 10 chests the past few weeks. We are a level 10 team in Perks. We are drama free and have players from all over the World. Read our Overview, any questions about me as Arch Mage, feel free...
  4. Extra Artifacts

I wish they would allow you to combine extra artifacts which are near useless once your building is maxed, for another that you can actually use.
  5. Beta Changes

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER...Just lost 50 CC's due to the change in Beta...I think there should be some reparations for losses...
  6. Discussion Release Notes version 1.143

I agree 100%...in fact I wrote elsewhere and was asked to move it and though I am new here I hope this is it: "While I like the new general look and tweaking of the inventory, I am not happy over the change made with the rounding off of the literal count of inventory. I have always used the odd...
  7. New Look in Beta Inventory

While I like the new general look and tweaking of the inventory, I am not happy over the change made with the rounding off of the literal count of inventory. I have always used the odd amount to trade for what I want to keep adding and need. Now I have no idea of what it is other than the...