• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by One2Many

1. Contact(ed) support Again withdrawal of diamonds

Same issue. It seems that when you use diamonds (I spent 25 to get through a chest in the spire), it subtracts everything you have plus 25, so you end up with -25 diamonds. I have contacted support about it. Hope they will restore my appr. 3000 diamonds...
  2. Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Same experience - too far from 260 to even bother trying. Event building is uninteresting and haven't come across any daily rewards making it worthwhile to spend time on.
  3. Cannot reproduce Witch's hut fail in the magic academy

Game version: v1.150-beta.1-(6594576) - html5 (2022-03-10 10:37) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 97.0.2 Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 11 Screen resolution: Account name: One2many Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5 Quest title: (if applicable)...
  4. Discussion Winter Magic 2021

So more work for the same reward... :/ Innogames has gone Grinch on us for this Christmas!
  5. Discussion Winter Magic 2021

Wondering about the key (event points) in the Winter Magic event? Don't we normally get one more reward per quest completed? I'm on quest 58 and am still getting 34 keys. Usually the last quest in an event (no. 75) offers about 70 event rewards.
  6. Duplicate Unable to perform neighbor help on app

That is correct, but it doesn't really seem like a solution to the inability to provide NH to non-FS players. You are working on a fix for that, I guess?
  7. Duplicate Unable to perform neighbor help on app

..and after doing about 5 neighbors, it now also happens consistently on PC (v. 1.139-beta.9-(f8c31b2) - html5 (2021-10-01 10:15)
  8. Duplicate Unable to perform neighbor help on app

Game version: v1.138.1-c6d3eaf-256 (zz 1.139) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 11 Operating System or Mobile Device: OnePlus 7T Screen resolution: 6.55" 90Hz Fluid display Account name: one2many Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...