• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Nimmy

1. Duplicate Lost Messages

Hey there, I am losing message threads right and left in my PC Beta version, which seems to translate to the tablet app, as well. The threads are kp threads and I'm a mage 'in charge' of keeping them updated when they get too big (over 200 replies). That, and the fact that I am currently unable...
  2. Fixed [36926] Render config JSON not found

I started having this problem today on both Beta and Sinya Arda in US server. Also, 'Server Error' message.
  3. Not a Bug Cold Fire Phoenix not Evolving

I will, once the update is finished
  4. Not a Bug Cold Fire Phoenix not Evolving

Hello, I have a Cold Fire Pheonix instant in my inventory, but when I open my CFP to evolve it from Stage 6 to Stage 7, I cannot press the evolve button. The building is not recognising the instant. Nim
  5. Incomplete Misty Forest Light Sources Not Working

Yes, I just reloaded and it worked. Thanks. That was on the Web.
  6. Incomplete Misty Forest Light Sources Not Working

I can't 'grab' the light source in order to clear mist. It's as simple as that. Another member of my FS is having the same problem.
  7. Duplicate Multiple Manufactory Start Tier 3

My Tier 3 (dust) factories do not start when I tick the group start box, whereas the other tiers work perfectly well. That's it!