• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Mykan

1. Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Will community works be impacted by culture bonus?
  2. Answered Selling Barracks

Its is considered a key building to the game. You can't sell barracks, magic academy, builders hut, trader or main hall.
  3. Weekly Tournament

In my experience people exceeding 1600 pts don't do it for either of those reasons, those are just a by-product. There are plenty of awards people want to get, so they try and get more of them.
  4. Discussion The Cauldron

It is aimed more for longer term players or parked town. The whole point is to be a sink to drop the excess resources, which takes time to accumulate. So people with 1million spell fragments or 30 pages of inventory, or 100 million goods, etc have somewhere to drop those resources. Also gives...
  5. Discussion The Cauldron

Two questions I couldn't see explained/answered: Is there a cap on the level of studying? Is there a reset for studying like with FS perks where full investment is refunded and can be spent again in a different fashion? Having a free reset every x months would be really good so you could change...
  6. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

As long as they don't do a koala "bear" its ok, wouldn't mind if they did a drop bear though. Animation of one dropping on a mist walker and boosting combat would be cool. koala's are not bears although often mistakenly called such. Drop bears is some Australian humour.
  7. Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

That good to know and personally is far more worth of 4 pages of comlplaints. I am also curious if people feel 1 kp per perk level is reasonable with the way the costs for perks increase?
  8. Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

This change is mostly useless for me, some coin/supply rains will be nice. But I appreciate the ability for players to max out phoenix's so some level of balance comes in for this area. Hopefully such balance is considered for other far more broken areas. I really enjoy the spire set and it is...
  9. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Sadly I don't think there is a hope of that. Take a look at EN forum under community corner>news from elvenar https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/news-from-elvenar.123/ What I read is there is no problem. Just like combat on world map for early chapters is not an issue either :p Just...