• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Mykan

1. Mykan

Mysterious addition/leak in Main Hall?

I didn't bother reading the current event that carefully but from a story line perspective it would make some sense if we started to open up a trade route to Unur. There is a good chance the trader will collect some type of new goods from there that we can use to make new goods with. not the...
  2. Mykan

Mysterious addition/leak in Main Hall?

T7-9 is not a big issue in and of itself, heaps they can do with it, question is will they? Was also kinda predictable. I just hope they seriously do something with the trader. It is painful enough right now, will be even worse with T7-9.
  3. Mykan

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

unless your training only from one military building you need to factor in your comparing the bonus of 3 wonders to that of 1 wonder. that is 3 times the kp. It is situational for each person as to which is better. The thing that surprises me most is the update is targeting such a tiny portion...
  4. Mykan

Discussion Spire of Eternity

The sad thing is people asking for more diamonds at the top of the spire where not expecting them to be taken from the bottom of the spire. People were hoping for more overall rewards as an incentive, this feels more like a reshuffle for most.
  5. Mykan

Goods strategy is under powered compared to military

well there never was a good only approach. It appeared that way due to an early quest but was likely poor translation. It has been clear from the start that a balanced (goods and military) option is expected. Personally I view goods only in the same view as a 1 factory option, both possible if...
  6. Mykan

Its not unhelpful, the shortened times provide more flexibility on when things can be done. Many o the shortened times make minimal difference as if a person is working/sleeping then 7 and 9hrs are basically the same. The drop from 24 to 12hrs though is great.
  7. Mykan

While bronze is easy enough to attain I don't think its purpose is for the more established fellowship but the newer fellowships full of new players. I am watching a new town (mid-chapter 3) in a small fellowship and they hit that bronze level each week. For the size of the fellowship and their...
  8. Mykan

But couldn't a fellowship just do a push week to get a better trophy and then ignore it from there? Trophy only tells you the max major level they have achieved in the past, not a current achievement. Just the same as tournament, a fellowship might get a blueprint once and another might get one...
  9. Mykan

Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

The increased ratio was a surprise in your screenshots. I was not expecting it to increase from 1:4 to 1:8, like you I immediately thought of the impact this might have on pushing. Granted if people are pushing they will just post multiple trades anyway so probably not a big deal in the end. I...
  10. Mykan

Except when you put it in an event quest line. Please be sure to also adjust the quests to reflect the increased costs you are putting in the trader.
  11. Mykan

Not really. it is very common for human players in chapter 2/3 to place cross-tier trades as they reach a need for T3 goods prior to having that technology. If they were to ban cross tier they really would need to adjust the tech tree for humans as well. Elves don't really have this issue as...
  12. Mykan

Yep, it also depends on that town and a person's assessment of their situation, I would be in the minority of people who regularly trades up with cross-tier at the current ratio. Doesn't bother me in the slightest as I am always reviewing my towns situation and making decisions I feel best move...
  13. Mykan

Why, this statement is correct? They could reword it differently to account for "value" verse cost, but I bet that would confuse more people than just leaving it. Other option is to just remove that hint and leave people in blessed ignorance :) Your assuming the restriction is 4:1 of fair...
  14. Mykan

Enar's Embassy needs serious rework

Well the cap is kind of irrelevant anyway if it is there to slow down players completeing rune circles. Sure it is effective for newer players but in terms of enar's we are talking end of chapter 9, so longer term players. Many long term/advanced player likely have done enough tournaments that...
  15. Mykan

Enar's Embassy needs serious rework

Unless you want ranking points thrones is completely useless. The sheer volume of wonder levels needed to get a decent amount of culture is so high that most players will never achieve it. They are better of placing an event culture building for more culture in less space. Personally it makes...