• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Mykan

1. Mykan

Discussion Winter Magic

Absolutely agree with this. The reshuffle is one of the worst aspects of this event and can force people to completely miss out on desired prizes (massive frustration) all together. Options to solve the reshuffle (pretty sure all have been said in various posts above) Give daily prize with...
  2. Mykan

Discussion Winter Magic

I think your forgetting that some of those changes would most likely have been made not to remove choice but to remove abuse/exploits. I see 0 issue with 2 of the 3 things you listed, the change wasn't the issue but they needed to tweak it a bit in terms of quests and quantities etc. This new...
  3. Mykan

Discussion Winter Magic

Either you need to read more or weren't around long enough. There was definitely criticism of the previous system. Sadly one of the biggest flaws has followed to this system.
  4. Mykan

Discussion Winter Magic

Have already bee some good suggestions so likely I will double up on some already suggested. Obviously suggestions vary in difficult to do quickly Tool tip as a reminder of possible prizes or prizes still left to reveal along with option of when to reshuffle would add back some level of...
  5. Mykan

Discussion Winter Magic

Actually biggest complaint I saw was, the random luck which meant some players got lots of daily prizes while another none for the same investment. Does this mean we might see different types of event during the next year? Or are we waiting for a much longer time frame for this "new" style to...
  6. Mykan

Discussion Winter Magic

Still very early in the event but initial impressions are: Pros same quest cannot repeat (depending on your luck this can be good or bad) free prizes different mechanic Cons Removal of level based event buildings - I liked this feature as it let my town stay in shape, quests just needed...
  7. Mykan

Discussion Spire of Eternity

That's why a lot of people don't go that far in spire. The costs ramp up but the prizes are the same, for many that just isn't worth it.
  8. Mykan

[Battle] New Set-Buildings ?

There is a general lack of variety in sets anyway. This is asking for variety, the devs will interpret that as they will.
  9. Mykan

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

https://elvengems.com/the-elvenar-preview/#quests
  10. Mykan

Do You Think Heroes Forge and Shrewdy Shrooms Should Replace Armories?

With that approach you will want to prioritize bulwark over shrooms due to how their bonus is calculated. you will need to investigate your own situation as to when and how much to push one over the other. Both also offer free troops which is handy. In terms of orcs I have only heard players...
  11. Mykan

You can always test it, with teleport spell it is minimal risk to drop down try it out and see if it suits you. In terms of only using orcs for negotiation you need to consider: How many orcs do you spend on negotiating - this is impacted by scouting strategy and frequency of negotiating How...
  12. Mykan

That increase is based on armoury levels so you will want some armouries, otherwise look into bulwark.
  13. Mykan

[AW] Additional kp buttons for wonders

10kp should be enough. good for when you have a kp spell on or on specific tournament days with lots of KP coming in.
  14. Mykan

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

With the invitation from the constructs to visit unur when we are ready I would think the end was still a little way off. vortex could always give some portal profits. But I can't see it been useful as portal caps are always higher then tech requirements, not to mention PP spells are more...
  15. Mykan

[Events] Add colour to the paths on the FA map

I like this, simple enough but visually makes a big difference.