• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by mrossnyc

1. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Would someone let me know at which point upgrades to Tea House and Beer Festival become available? I don't see a tech for upgrades and am wondering if each level is tied to the Senate upgrades or maybe the Embassies? My Beta city is too young to try out the new chapter and I'm trying to get a...
  2. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Thanks, forgot about that!
  3. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

I'm curious to know how many Ideas/Workforce + Sentient Goods are needed for the 7hr productions in the Atelier, Agriculture, and Factory?
  4. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Look at Post #189 further up this page. 1 Vault Lv 2 and Council Hall Lv3 are apparently the only quests requiring Settlement buildings
  5. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Thanks Lovec Krys! That is what I thought would happen, but wanted to be certain before I start making too much room for the settlement.
  6. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

I'm planning on using PProfits as much as possible and I'm wondering for the first 3 techs using Collections and Manifests (Armory, Improved Vault, Residence), those techs are only asking for the same 2 of the 4 goods stored in the Portal. So, when using PProfits to fill the Portal with the...
  7. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Really? It went down for a change of pace?
  8. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

How much KP is required to open Advanced Scouts in Ch15?
  9. [Battle] New Set-Buildings ?

those are hilarious
  10. [Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

I agree with these proposed changes. I have grown my city to a point where I can go further into the tourney, but the downside is that I don't have time to do as many manual battles as I would like. I lose a lot of troops and goods each week due to auto fighting and catering just to get the...
  11. Discussion Constructs

Thank you!
  12. Discussion Constructs

Thank you!
  13. Discussion Constructs

Has anyone kept track of the mandatory quests beyond #43 - Advanced Tools 10x? I'm curious about any quests requiring us to build one of the new Culture (or other) buildings, how many streets, etc. Thanks in advance!
  14. Discussion Constructs

Thank you!
  15. Discussion Constructs

Question regarding the Port Production Boosts: 3 links boost each Port's production by 250%, correct? Also, does the Blooming Trader bonus stack on top of the 250% or does that boost only apply to the Construct production in the Core/portal?