• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by maxiqbert

1. maxiqbert

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Like I said already, I like the changes. But some of our fellows were frustrated, because we kept waiting for bracelets or residue in the pit. Waiting is not fun.
  2. maxiqbert

STILL 5 BADGES? NOT 4?
  3. maxiqbert

there is a change in the pit's demands too, or am i mistaken?
  4. maxiqbert

why would you not get all 6 out of storage? those babies are good for your unurium production
  5. maxiqbert

it's still on the high side, that's for sure. I hoped for a 40%+ reduction.
  6. maxiqbert

you basically say you know what's good, and those who disagree have an agenda. That's not OK. Back on topic, I don't think the way it works now is carrying any fun. But I can see more people participating because they can. so meh
  7. maxiqbert

that's just mean and rude! we finished first just as we finished first with the old system. We were having trouble with statues, in the end, but we still got stuck on bracelets. The requirement for those is too high, period.
  8. maxiqbert

after 5 recipes maximum, you have to spend diamonds to get more right?
  9. maxiqbert

anyway, something must be done to fix the bracelets! @SoggyShorts ' proposal is as good as any. The longer you leave it in its current state, the more absurd this FA becomes.
  10. maxiqbert

Fixed [34191] FA - witch hat doesnt register collecting CC

text error? catalysts count towards the staff, so maybe it's intended not to count towards the hat
  11. maxiqbert

I like the changes to the badges but indeed, bracelets are a lot too expensive
  12. maxiqbert

I sincerely hope you'll remove the bear artefact and give us a hut artefact instead! or even better 2 artefacts of each
  13. maxiqbert

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I do hope there won't be a FA right after the event. A manufacturer challenge would be more welcome
  14. maxiqbert

Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

I produce elvenarin0 because I can but it's clearly not necessary
  15. maxiqbert

Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

it's not rare, if you're making 100% unurium but you also need seeds, so the balance isn't that obvious. I had to wait for unurium to build the trade center, for instance. Not long, but still.