• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by MasterNico5038

1. Not a Bug Joined FS last week and not participating in newly started Spire

Game version: v1.180-beta.4-(1e1242b) - html5 (2023-07-13 17:36) Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Operating System or Mobile Device:Windows 11 Screen resolution: Account name:MasterNico5035 Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly...
  2. Duplicate Can't join a FS

Thanks, got it.
  3. Duplicate Can't join a FS

Do you have a link to gamesupport ? I ended in the dutch gamesupport and they can;t help
  4. Cannot reproduce [44463] Unable to accept a recruit

Glad to know I'm not the only one, but all my efforts and of the Archmage didn't result in a solution. Can someone fix this and what about the fact that I missed the start of the FS Tower, thus not being able to score the max diamonds this week....
  5. Duplicate Can't join a FS

Thanks Konys, I just get no solution offered, thus my separate bug post.
  6. Duplicate Can't join a FS

I've tried multiple times and ways to join Shards of Hope, but failed miserably: I accepted the invitation: server error 500 I used the FS search and: server error 500 I used the link in the Tower: server error 500 The Archmage switched to Join without applying: server error 500 HELP !!!!
  7. Cannot reproduce [44463] Unable to accept a recruit

sgtbart (the archmage) removed the "apply constriant", but I get still a 500 error when joining from the FS page and after searching for the FS from my FS window.
  8. Cannot reproduce [44463] Unable to accept a recruit

I try to join the "shards of hope" and run into this server 500 error....
  9. Fixed [44389] Lost all diamonds in magic academy after refreshing crafting recipes

Got negative diamonds. Also appeared after using 25 in the negotiations to get an extra turn...