• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Marjade

1. Marjade

Fixed [40467] Bad Gateway 502 when playing tournament

Just now in the spire it happend again by me and a fellow player
  2. Marjade

Fixed [40467] Bad Gateway 502 when playing tournament

I had this problem a couple of times to and I know from one of my FS member it happend a few minutes a go
  3. Marjade

Fellowship Daemon is looking for enthusiastic members

Hi, We can welcome new members
  4. Marjade

We regret that a few members have decided to stop with their towns on Beta:confused:. So there have been a couple of places free.
  5. Marjade

We've got a free spot in our fantastic FS again, so if you feel like you're welcome
  6. Marjade

We have a full house again Yeah.... Sorry now free spot at this moment:)
  7. Marjade

Hey you there If you're looking for an active FS with social players then you're at the right place here.... We look forward to welcoming you
  8. Marjade

Cannot reproduce Chat

Yes The same in my city
  9. Marjade

We started on Beta since July 2020 and looking for enthusiastic members who have fun with and are slightly addicted to Elvenar. It is not important to us whether you are just starting out or if you are a bit further. We have recently reached 10 boxes in the tournament and are proud of it :cool...
  10. Marjade

Again are there 2 free spots for active players in our friendly FS If you are interested mail to Marjade, TestCat or Perdurabo See you :)
  11. Marjade

There are 2 spots open for active players in our charming and sociable FS If you are interested mail to Marjade, TestCat or Perdurabo See you :)
  12. Marjade

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Y Unfortunately not
  13. Marjade

Since yesterday, there has been a free spot for an active fanatical player in our charming and sociable FS If you are interested mail to Marjade, TestCat or Perdurabo See you soon