• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Marindor

1. Marindor

Release Notes version 1.162

Dear Humans and Elves, Today's update includes the following content: Bugfixes Merchants should now always count the correct fees. Kind regards, Your Elvenar Beta Team
  2. Marindor

Discussion Mischievous Therapy

Thank you for letting us know. With tomorrow's game update the research part of this quest will be replaced with "produce X baskets of groceries".
  3. Marindor

Discussion Goodbye from Marindor

Thanks everyone for all the heartwarming reactions, that really means a lot to me! And let me please once again emphasize that not all praise should go to me. A lot of all the things we have accomplished over the last years has been because of our awesome support team. Without them, a Community...
  4. Marindor

Discussion Release Notes version 1.162

Dear Humans and Elves, Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread! Kind regards, Your Elvenar Beta Team
  5. Marindor

Release Notes version 1.162

Release Notes version 1.162 Dear Humans and Elves, We have updated Elvenar Beta to version 1.162! The latest update includes the following content: Balancing The Witty Raccoon now also has switchable production options for chapter 1 and 2. In response to your feedback, the Witch Doctor now...
  6. Marindor

Discussion Goodbye from Marindor

Dear all, Should you wish to leave any reaction to my resignation announcement here, please feel free to do so in this thread. Kind regards, Marindor
  7. Marindor

Goodbye from Marindor

Goodbye Dear all, It is with a sad heart that today I'm announcing my resignation from InnoGames. For the upcoming week I'll still be around, but after that another Community Manager will take over Beta and they will introduces themselves in due time. There's so much I'd like to say, but I'll...
  8. Marindor

Price changes October 2022

Price changes October 2022 Dear Humans and Elves, As you probably know, when foreign exchange rates change, Apple updates their own prices. The last time this happened, the App Store prices increased in several countries, and tomorrow, on October 5, 2022, they will increase again. In order to...
  9. Marindor

Not a Bug Circular quest: upgrade a boosted manufactory to level 11 or higher

This is indeed currently working as intended, so therefore not a bug. We will forward it as feedback though.
  10. Marindor

Duplicate Unusual amount of goods in mission 15

Hi @Uffauffa , Yes the problem is that the quest requirements got changed, but for people who had the quests open, the amounts didn't change with them (when these quests are opened anew, there are new amounts, but not if you already had them open). So for you 6 loafs of bread became just 6...
  11. Marindor

Duplicate Unusual amount of goods in mission 15

This turns out to be a duplicate of this bug, so we will keep you informed there. Thanks for reporting though!
  12. Marindor

Hi guys, It indeed seems some quest requirements were changed during this morning's deploy, resulting in players who had these quests open getting stuck. I'm not sure if the quest changes were intended, but since it's the weekend now, I don't expect an answer on that before early next week...
  13. Marindor

Fixed [41816] Chat down

Hi guys, This should be fixed now, thank you for your patience!
  14. Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves, Please see the announcement for this year's Halloween event here and let us know what you think about it! Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team