1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Marindor's Recent Activity

1. Marindor replied to the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures.

If that someone would take away my liberty to make my own choices, I certainly would, but it's not about me :) I'm just trying to...

Aug 24, 2019 at 17:39
  2. Marindor replied to the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures.

Ok, but if you're in a Fellowship that expects you to participate in each and every FA round, tournament etc etc and that's not what...

Aug 24, 2019 at 16:33
  3. Marindor replied to the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures.

Hi guys, Ok, so if you find the FA tiresome, not worth the effort, too demanding, not fun etc... why do you feel you have to...

Aug 24, 2019 at 14:09
  4. Marindor replied to the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures.

Hi guys, It would be more helpful for us if you explained why you'd think it's too soon :) Problems around the quest cycling have now...

Aug 24, 2019 at 12:17
  5. Marindor replied to the thread Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!.

New FA Round this Monday Dear Humans and Elves, Brace yourselves! On Monday, August 26th we will start a new round of Fellowship...

Aug 24, 2019 at 06:58
  6. Marindor replied to the thread Confirmed [26884] Stars keeps redrawing on army selection screen.

Thanks @Dony , reopened :)

Aug 23, 2019 at 09:40
  7. Marindor liked Dony's post in the thread Confirmed [26884] Stars keeps redrawing on army selection screen.

first part is about redrawing armies on world map, second part is about redrawing stars in spire [MEDIA]

Aug 23, 2019 at 09:36
  8. Marindor liked Dony's post in the thread Confirmed [26884] Stars keeps redrawing on army selection screen.

will do later today

Aug 22, 2019 at 11:32
  9. Marindor replied to the thread Confirmed [26884] Stars keeps redrawing on army selection screen.

Could anyone share a video of that please? :)

Aug 22, 2019 at 11:10
  10. Marindor replied to the thread Discussion Spire of Eternity.

Hi guys, The Spire difficulty is based on a lot of factors, Ancient Wonder levels being by far the smallest of them. Their influence is...

Aug 22, 2019 at 09:55
  11. Marindor replied to the thread Cannot reproduce Order of enchantments is reshuffled.

Thanks guys, will forward that :)

Aug 21, 2019 at 17:35
  12. Marindor replied to the thread Cannot reproduce Order of enchantments is reshuffled.

@Karvest you mean the grey button? I can't seem to reproduce that. Anyone else who can?

Aug 21, 2019 at 17:25
  13. Marindor replied to the thread Release Notes version 1.87.

Dear Humans and Elves, Today's update includes the following content: Bugfixes Mountain Halls / Aureate Phoenix - Production bonuses...

Aug 21, 2019 at 17:20
  14. Marindor replied to the thread Cannot reproduce Order of enchantments is reshuffled.

This should no longer be reproducable. The report itself was valid, so diamonds will be added :)

Aug 21, 2019 at 16:28
  15. Marindor replied to the thread Not a Bug Pressing 1 in crafting/enchantments tab creates PoP in produce tab.

This is indeed not a bug :)

Aug 21, 2019 at 14:51