• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by manax

1. manax

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

2. manax

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

Five - Everybody Get Up
  3. manax

Is Beta dying?

Great job!!! Well done.
  4. manax

A poem for you all.:)

Everything runs Meanwhile everything runs just as I stand at this corner, well done I dream motionless of what I will do one day I will do Everything flows like a river everything flows through my thoughts and for each written word only for this I dream that it is without end may it be...
  5. manax

Songs corner

the forum at the end of the road
  6. manax

Is Beta dying?

to create a new forum that replaces this one is a wonderful idea, but it has problems that are impossible to solve, because we would still need to confront with the company's technicians to report problems and bug, and without an officialdom from them, to build a new forum, would be useless...
  7. manax

FA Renew the path highlight

yes yes yes
  8. manax

Fixed [44389] Lost all diamonds in magic academy after refreshing crafting recipes

Right now the situation is back on track for now...
  9. manax

Fixed [44389] Lost all diamonds in magic academy after refreshing crafting recipes

It happened to me after spending 25 diamonds on the spire The problem had corrected itself but then returned "zz1 was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get.” Game version: v1.177-beta.3-(8b73a5d) - html5 (2023-05-23 12:17) Game world: BETA Browser + version: Firefox...
  10. manax

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Chapter 5 Bracelet: 4400 Coin: 812k
  11. manax

Guide Cauldrons 103

Thank you @Katwick it is an incredible and gigantic "work" you are completely crazy... And that is the wonderful thing :)
  12. manax

Fixed [44324] Wrong quests?

I prefer to post my problem here because I think it was due to the same Bug anyway. It has been three days that my questline has disappearead. If you think it is better I can give additional information.
  13. manax

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

is dying?
  14. manax

It doesn't work one more time :(
  15. manax

I said I was stupid :) Thanks Karvest It works perfectly you from today are my new superhero