• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Maillie

1. Maillie

Finally Chapter 18 Can Be Finished

The badge requirements for the last row were removed! I no longer have to have a bazillion time boosts and weeks of play to finish a single tech. I have no idea how far back this goes, my main city is much larger and was able to finish this a long time ago. I'm interested in finding out what...
  2. Maillie

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

First, good to have you back, Marindor! Thank you for posting an explanation, also. I have a new tab in my inventory called Sorceries. I assume this will be for the new rewards. Very helpful as I have a lot of leftovers from previous events.
  3. Maillie

Duplicate mistery forest end of questline reward

Same issue. Logging out and back in didn't work.
  4. Maillie

Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

I don't get it. First they come up with a formula that punishes for each level of AW. Next they come up with a way to get people to donate kp into another player's AW's. Most of my AW's are full and not upgraded as it is :confused:
  5. Maillie

Chapter 19 coming soon?

I'm actually not sure I even want to start another chapter. The last three rows of 18 were the antithesis of fun. More like horrible. And I'm still stuck there in my Beta city. Not a chance I would start another chapter before the holidays are over. Maybe January. Now I'm wondering who to...
  6. Maillie

Chapter 19 coming soon?

Chapter 16 was released on October 12, 2020, so I assumed it would be anytime now. There are a lot of people that are not close to being finished with 18. I'm only finished in my main city, the beta city is still in the last 2 rows of tech. No one else in any of my 3 cities is remotely close...
  7. Maillie

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Today in EN1, Arendyll, I had gold hands with 48 hours on them. I hadn't seen that before.
  8. Maillie

I must have misunderstood. I thought we were going to be given instructions as to what exactly we were to do with this on Friday. It's Friday. It's late Friday.
  9. Maillie

Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

In my main city we don't have a swap thread because we have players of all levels. The highest players always have the most expendable kp's and the lowest players can hardly get a chest. How is this fair? We have our own weekly game designed to help the lower level players catch up. The...
  10. Maillie

Thank you. This is the first useful information that I've seen so far. In my case, I'm a mage in my Beta city. I had a player on Monday pressure me to unlock the Spire reward because he had reached the Lab and the purple bar was not that far up. He was afraid that if I didn't put the excess...
  11. Maillie

Guild Perks in WoW were dropped in Warlords of Draenor, along with 90% of anything that was fun. There were 10 million presales of that expansion before it opened. I was a Beta tester, the only one in my guild for WOD, and the testers told them and told them it wouldn't work. The loss of...
  12. Maillie

Mine was missing as well, but I'm happy to say it's back.
  13. Maillie

When I see something about excess points in the tournament, does that refer to any excess over 10 chests, or is it excess over 19 chests? If it's 19 chests I don't really see any "progression" for the normal fellowships, since not that many are able to do that.
  14. Maillie

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

I'm still in the last row with nearly the last tech finished, but none activated. That's in my main city where I used to like to pay the devs for their hard work by buying diamonds for expansions. The city was large enough to set up the entire settlement and get it going right away. It made a...