• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Maillie

1. Maillie

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Tournament, Spire, chapter quests, Cauldron, Seasons Pass, and a 9 day FA. o_O For me, the Cauldron and the FA can share a closet. My RNG seems to be set at 0, so the Cauldron has about as much of a thrill as coming up with 25% more coins, remaking statues and toolboxes, and ending the day...
  2. Maillie

Personally, I think a better compensation would have been to close Map 1, give us the rewards for the first stage, and then have kept the dates the same. I had 32 planks set up, as soon as I collected statues I set them for necklaces, which I'm thinking others probably did also. I'm small...
  3. Maillie

Discussion The Cauldron

When I clicked on some odd shaped thing It told me I have 6060 of something. I have no idea what. Is it taking something that I'm going to be short on and need in about 2 minutes from now? By the way, in order to start this, if you are in the later chapters you need to go all the way back to...
  4. Maillie

Discussion Goodbye from Marindor

I took a break from Beta for a little while and came back to find this awful news. Oh No. You were the best of the best. I'm so sad about this. I'm also sad to see others following suit. To me, Marindor, you WERE the Beta Forum. I hope you enjoy some free time, and we'll all be thinking...
  5. Maillie

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

This event was actually fun ... at first. Once I got into the one-a-day quests that fun ended abruptly. There is almost no sense in even going to the screen to make one single item from the few coins I find on the ground, then come back later to make one single more item to hope to combine...
  6. Maillie

Of the 537 fellowships listed in Beta there are 241 that have started the FA. We're currently ranked 37th at this time. We're the average fellowship and we're sitting on the last spot in the green row. In the Spire we have one, yes one, player that has made it to High Halls, which I believe...
  7. Maillie

In my Beta fellowship where I'm a mage I do not remember a single time when everyone made it to High Halls. I actually don't recall a time when all 25 played the Spire, there are always members that don't step into the Spire at all. We have some members that can't even get into the Spire yet...
  8. Maillie

I don't believe I've seen this before in the third map. With 2 days left and no tournament for the next 2 days this seems excessive for a 300 point spot in the Orange row.
  9. Maillie

Discussion Release notes version 1.151

I also tried a new city. I ran into a bottleneck with supplies. I went to upgrade and needed population. I went to upgrade houses and needed supplies. I kept doing the beverages over and over until I could get enough supplies to upgrade a house. Will a new player be that dedicated...
  10. Maillie

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

I have 10 level 4 breeders, 2 level 2 and one level 1. I have a Blooming Trader at level 31. I actually thought this was a decent chapter until I got to the last couple rows of tech. I just want to ask why it is that boring people to death in order to finish these late chapters is even...
  11. Maillie

Discussion The Buried City

The one-a-day quests do not give enough currency to actually play the game. It's particularly blocking in this type of format. Going a couple of days without even being able to purchase the smaller set of goods is not a lot of fun while the last week is ticking away. Yes, we can use the...
  12. Maillie

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

The quests are finished, unfortunately the set isn't. Too many times there were nothing but 33 for the lowest priced choice, and the other two were not small. Am I going to pay money for it? Nope. Paying for something I want, such as an expansion, is not a problem for me. I enjoy it...
  13. Maillie

Discussion Runeshard Changes

You're not crazy. I have over 100, and some over 200, runeshards for every AW on the first page, whether I have the AW in my city or not. The first issue I see is that upgrading AW's is very costly to the ones at the end of the chapters that have paid for a lot of expansions. I've actually...
  14. Maillie

The last two years the event has started on Jan 21 and Jan 24, at least according to Announcements, not the first week in January. This would give enough time to get the FA in if they choose to do so.