• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Lushette

1. Lushette

Fixed [42518] Cant produce goods

Oh good its not just me. Workshops are fine but its all the manufactories that cant be set.
  2. Lushette

Answered Need to report a player in the us server

As it happened within the fellowship chat its the responsibility of the AM to deal with it. Unfortunately they may allow this sort of talk so there is only one option and that is to leave that group and find a different one. Dont leave the game just because of that, just find a new group which...
  3. Lushette

Neighborly Help Translations

If I understand it, I give it. If I dont, I default to the BH/C/MH scenario. If someone wants to give what is asked for and its in a language they dont understand then they can find out what is asked for by using google translate. However, if its in the short form as I typed above, then you are...
  4. Lushette

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ - new FS

Giving this a bump up!
  5. Lushette

Discussion Goodbye from Marindor

Absolutely gutted that the mainstay of Beta is leaving. Your patience and dedication to providing assistance and information to the community is exemplary. Your shoes are massive ones and it will be impossible to fill them. Thank you for all the many hours you have dedicated to this community...
  6. Lushette

Discussion Mischievous Therapy

I realize that its difficult to come up with new quests in these events. However, with each event its basically the same quests which are really becoming problematic. The constant quests to buy knowledge points is one, then we have the constant asking us to clear provinces, gain relics ( when...
  7. Lushette

Discussion Mischievous Therapy

Oh man the dreaded fog has returned :(
  8. Lushette

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I actually enjoyed this event! It was fun to get a change from the never ending spinning chests/balls/etc or the mist. Sure it may have been more difficult for people to get what they wanted but the prizes are never much to write home about in these events anyway so for the sheer enjoyment of...
  9. Lushette

Discussion Challenges

Surely the prizes could have been made a little more interesting! Spell fragments? 1 pet food, 2 CCs and that tired old willy wonka building from years ago!
  10. Lushette

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ - new FS

We are still on the lookout for active players to join us!
  11. Lushette

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I have no clue what you are all talking about and thats fine because Math was never my strong point. I just want to say, though, that I am really enjoying this new event format. Its a fun change to the usual that we get. Im sure Im not playing it in the most efficient way but its still fun! :)