• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Loynis

1. Loynis

Cannot reproduce Chapter 19: Duplicate requirement of tasks, „Have a (Scrolls) Manufactory at level 32“ in Storyline

Thank you for your report Brummbaer. But i can't confirm this. Do you have any screenshots? As i can see, you completed these two quests both. Task 13a requires a level 33 manufactory, not a level 32 one. Since you have already a level 33 Scrolls Manufactory built in your city, both quests...
  2. Loynis

Duplicate Goods do not fit in the window

Thanks for your report Alcaro. But this was already reported here and decided to be left as is and tagged as such.
  3. Loynis

Fixed [38784] Marmer - wrong amount

Confirmed, thanks. And as Karvest said, it is not limited to Marble.
  4. Loynis

Cannot reproduce [38661] Upgrade of Silk Manufactury to level 33 make it disappear

Thank you for your report Brummbaer. I can confirm this. As Karvest said, there are other missing images as well. Marble, Elixir, Magic Dust and Gem Manufactories have no problems. Steel and Silk Manufactories are missing both images for upgrading to level 32 and level 33. Planks and Scrolls...
  5. Loynis

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

@eltina you probably made a mistake calculating sentient good requirements. If i am not wrong, they each add up to 1150k. Can you check again?
  6. Loynis

Fixed [36415] Tooltip for collecting units from barracks,TG,MC is wrong

Thanks Dony and Brummbaer, obviously not fixed properly.
  7. Loynis

Not a Bug Missing reward from tournament

As said by Dony and Scoobydoo, it is not related to the tournament.
  8. Loynis

Duplicate Something is wrong

Already reported 1 minute ago :) https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-more-tchat-icon-and-half-of-the-member-profil-apprears.16418/
  9. Loynis

Not a Bug Phoenix Event Introduction keeps re-appearing

Thanks for your report Empress Dee. But what Karvest says is correct. So this is not a bug.
  10. Loynis

Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

Thanks everyone, confirmed now.
  11. Loynis

Fixed [34684] Spire trophies are missing

Thanks Dony. Confirmed on Flash. HTML works fine.
  12. Loynis

Fixed [34391] Tools icon missing

Thanks Lord Soth, confirmed. Beverages, Breads and Advanced Tools are missing their icons. Simple Tools, Basket of Groceries and Toolboxes are retaining them. Both Flash and HTML
  13. Loynis

Fixed [34363] Winter magic - owl shows wrong progress

Thanks for the tip Dony. I was able to act fast enough with 6 winter gifts. Confirmed.
  14. Loynis

Won't fix [34302] Inconsistent collection amounts from Main Docks

I would like to add some more detailed reproduction steps. Current situation: When (early) collecting goods from the Air Traders Main Docks, if there is(are) set bonus(es) available, you collect more goods than you should. The bonus amounts are credited as full, even if you collect early...
  15. Loynis

Fixed [33914] Scoutable and already scouted provinces has different alignment inside hexagon

I can confirm the behaviour. But can't confirm if it is a bug or not. The bottom of both images are aligned at the same level. But the image on the left has an extra small relic circle at the bottom. So it is bigger than the image on the right. When you align the bottom lines alike, human eye...