• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by LOKINHO

1. Discussion The Cauldron

Hello Karvest, I have a question. Once the resources have been used this week and the witchcraft points have been spent where it suits me, my question is: when the cauldron is activated again next week, these spending values start again at 0? that is, for example, you spent resources until you...
  2. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Does anyone have how the settlement of the portal and its set would look like? Approximately how many squares could it occupy? any spoilers or help to make the chapter as optimal as possible? on the Spanish server it arrives on September 1, two days! Please help! Thank you!
  3. Assumption regarding the next phoenix event ...

Jammin, I do not know if you have noticed well, but I repeat it again, and emphasize ... In this last event, and in Halloween, after the award line, once the portrait had arrived, there was ONLY ONE TOMO, where you were given a choice between 3 evolvable BUILDINGS, from the last 3 years (this...
  4. Assumption regarding the next phoenix event ...

All the information you give is true. But just as you think negatively, allow me to think positively, let me explain: It is true that since 19 there is a phoenix event, but nevertheless, events that can evolve from the rest of the year, such as Halloween, Christmas, summer, spring, there is only...
  5. Assumption regarding the next phoenix event ...

Good! In these last two events, after the award line, they have given tomes, after the portrait, for example, in this last one of winter, a volume appeared that gave you 3 buildings, the 3 evolvable buildings of the last 3 winters, watchful winter owl, everblossom sleigh, and other boblins...
  6. City Being able to teleport wonders ...

Hi all! I don't know, if this idea has already been suggested ... but after seeing the new chapters, and especially after that tweak that you have done in the "happy formula" for tournaments and tower, where each level of wonder you have penalizes you , I see the need to be able to teleport the...
  7. Answered Sip of clarity???

In one of the latest novelties of the tower, the sip of clarity was included, on the third floor, third door, last chest, with a 55% chance that it will come out ... but suddenly this week ... has missing To what is due ?? What has happened to make it disappear? Is it a bug ?? This new element...
  8. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

I have a doubt ... in the last investigation, the ultimate power, it says the following: "The end has come ..." Is it only the end of this race? or the end of elvenar ??
  9. Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Hello, since there is no information about it nor has anyone deigned to talk about the subject, I would like to ask what is this new novelty in the tower, which appears to us negotiating, a section or window called a spectral stone (a lilac stone) with the marker at 0 ... I suspect that it can...
  10. Not a Bug error loading the game in the app

Indeed, I still have the inconvenience of not being able to use ELVENAR, in the dual application, due to those 2 minutes of waiting loading the game that are very uncomfortable. The phone has been updated to a new miui version, and even with the new version, the same thing keeps happening to me...
  11. Not a Bug error loading the game in the app

I have the normal application installed, and the dual application. In normal, I open the game on the Spanish server, and I have no problem. It only happens to me in the dual application, when I go into beta, so it is not a problem of space at all.
  12. Not a Bug error loading the game in the app

I have been more than a month, in which when I go to enter elvenar beta, the game stays loading for more than 2 minutes ... until finally, it opens. it has never happened to me ... it ALWAYS happens to me ... and I'm getting tired of this topic. I don't know how they can lead to such a big...
  13. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Hi, I can't understand one thing, if in itself the trade with the merchant in this chapter (and the next two to come, 19 and 20) is a nuisance because what happened with sensitive products happens, there is always one that It takes and there is less production, on top of that it occurs to you to...
  14. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

we need 2 or 3 new manufactury?? what do you think?
  15. Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Good! Anyone have any idea what the settled settlement might look like? to know what space we will need approximately for this new race and its settlement? Portal, buildings around it ... Thank you!