• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by lika1961

1. lika1961

Ancient wonder donation feature

Fantastic idea. Thanks!
  2. lika1961

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Today's prize actually seems like a bad joke. After going through the event at a snail's pace, getting mostly coin and supply instants and buildings that are copies of some I still have in inventory, I only have 6 evolutions so far. Much as the chests and non-random quests are a huge...
  3. lika1961

Complete 1.5 provinces or 15 tournament provinces. Really? After long and winding explanations about why it is a bad idea to encourage people to over-scout or the fact that it is a very high number of tourney encounters for a small player. Has logic left the building again?
  4. lika1961

Thank goodness! Hope we never see the "endless" quests again.
  5. lika1961

Does the second group want "gain 15 Vision Vapour", "produce x supplies", "gain 20 Vision Vapour" in short succession? I agree that there are improvements compared to last time, but there is still work to be done. "Scout a province or upgrade to level 16" 3 times so far is not an improvement. It...
  6. lika1961

Almost every chest I open gives a coin or supply spell. Really? More chests mean nothing if we are back to those as the most often received prize. I still don't want them. Two steps forward, one step back. So boring.
  7. lika1961

Very happy to see the return of the chest system. Thank you.
  8. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

I have been stuck in an endless cycle of produce T1 goods, produce supplies and upgrade a building to level 4 or higher. Even with spells on every T1 factory, it takes multiple production runs to complete the quest. Today it was complete x tournament provinces, gain 4 spells, do 4 neighbour...
  9. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

This is a typical example of what is available to craft in my MA. I have large numbers of most of these, so absolutely no interest in making more. Most of these will however have to be crafted to get the 15 Vision Vapour required for the quest demanding research or VV. And the chances are good...
  10. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

I opened some presents this morning and got complete rubbish like 1 purple spell, a blue flame and the reindeer looking thing. If there was any hope in my mind about the possibility that the event had been made better, this certainly removed that notion, I don't bother to make notes any more as...
  11. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

I feel certain that you have more than enough suggestions now to make improvements before launching on live. People have stepped up and given you the good stuff and explained it and everything. My question is what will you do to make it better for the Beta players? If we have to wait 2 weeks...
  12. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

Much as I understand what @Marindor is trying to say, I'm afraid I have to say rubbish before moving on. If the devs insult our intelligence in this way, they should expect people to be frustrated and talk about it. Giving ideas is good and well, but what are the chances of them actually being...
  13. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

When I saw the announcement yesterday that high level workshops will not be needed for this event, I actually got excited. I didn't really take part in the last few events because of the stupidity of the "random" quests and the need for high level workshops. I love events, so was actually...