• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Konniver

1. Konniver

Elven architect - Latest updates

Done :)
  2. Konniver

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Okay, so turns out it was a corrupted data file on the EA website, which would have affected only those using "Beta" mode. Should be all sorted now. Sorry about that :(
  3. Konniver

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Hi all, I'm aware that there are some issues in transferring plans between the ES and EA websites. There was a recent change in the way IG organise their game files but my testing showed that everything was working fine, for me at least, possibly a red herring. Whenever I try to test with...
  4. Konniver

I actually have been working on that but have bundled it in with a bigger change ... the boosted goods popup revamp, so to make it look & behave like in game. The architect is currently using the old style and may confuse some of the newer players.
  5. Konniver

I didn't take it as impatience, I like to keep the site up to date and feel bad when it isn't, so I do appreciate the nudges :)
  6. Konniver

Sorry, today has been a busy one. Live worlds data has been updated. Enjoy!
  7. Konniver

I've not made any updates today so must've been a hosting hiccup. Will keep an eye on it. Thanks.
  8. Konniver

The numbers themselves are correct, presuming they've not changed since my last data refresh. As I don't play Beta and don't have access to the wonder interface, so I'm unable to see what the numbers mean (factors & format) until it hits the live worlds. My current focus is on correcting...
  9. Konniver

Ahh, I see. There's a heart icon on the top of my site where you can donate. Thank you very much :)
  10. Konniver

No problem :) Elven Stats is developed and maintained by a different team of players. You can donate to them through the 'Donate' link at the top of their site.
  11. Konniver

Apologies, I've been away up til now. The files have been refreshed. There are two types of data EA needs in order to show your city: * Game data - Contains building stats. Has to be periodically refreshed and pruned in order to remove spoilers. Changes rarely and is very heavy. * City data -...
  12. Konniver

Now back up and been stable for a bit now. Hopefully it stays that way. Thanks for the poke!
  13. Konniver

I can't even log into the hosting provider's portal to log a ticket ... guess they're having a bad day. Will keep trying.
  14. Konniver

Site's been updated. Do let me know if I've missed anything * * Can only update information, can't fix minor bugs at the moment due to RL.
  15. Konniver

That's been done. Sorry, it's crunch time at work at the moment so it's difficult to find time to update each time the game is updated.