• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by kkk3

1. Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

FA should runs without any event....
  2. Discussion Theater Zodiac

27 KP in a single quest is really too much, players' suggestions are not being listened to and in fact quests have been added asking to buy KP, I don't know what to think.
  3. Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

sorry I was wrong, it the quest 41, so any news? will they change it?
  4. Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

In my case it is the quest 40. Any news?
  5. Game performance?

could be a memory leak. playing from the app works quite well at first, but after a while the response times get longer until the app is completely frozen and it is necessary to exit and start again. Today I couldn't visit a neighbor's city because the app claimed I didn't have enough...
  6. Fixed [43483] Tournament chests

600 bug here
  7. Discussion Season of Dreams

it would be helpful and clearer if there was a padlock on locked chests, thanks
  8. Discussion The Cauldron

This is my thought: too complicated, too uncertain. My advice is: simplify. It's hard to figure out how to mix ingredients to get what you want It's hard to get what you want, when you want it The investment is too high for small players, you should put the research starting from chapter 15...
  9. Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

Event lasting 3 days where the companies compete and whoever gets the most currency of the event wins. The currency is obtained with challenges between players of the same group of chapters (example players in chapters 1, 2, 3 are in the same group, while players in chapters 4,5,6 are another...
  10. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

you should wait for the bug to be fixed, then you can use coin rain instants. however you are right, the amount of coins required for all maps is 397 with an increase of about 10% compared to the previous adventure
  11. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

yes, I had read the announcement, but I didn't expect such a significant increase, in this way the changes made almost cancel each other
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

335 is the total amount of dwarven brewery badges for the 3 maps, it has increased by 80% compared to the previous FA
  13. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

In this setup compared to the previous one, the request for badges has increased for all types except for blacksmiths. I'm talking about the sum of the badges of all path of the three maps. In particular, the required dwarven brewery are almost double while the demand for sack of coins has...
  14. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Yes, you are right, now Susy.78 is as normal as the other neighbors and I can visit her and help without any problems, sorry.
  15. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

On it1.elvenar.com I can see this. I don't know if it is the same problem reported here, but I hope this could help to get more information. It could be related to the procedure that remove inactive player.