• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Kekune

1. Discussion Balancing Changes: Moonstone Library

So... this is just for the library itself? It does not affect the endless scrolls and other small set pieces?
  2. Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

My first response said simply that this is a good move, with no comment on the ratio. Thinking more, I'd agree that the ratio should reflect the true costs as accurately as possible. Most players simply default to the given ratio, so there's no need to worry about mental math. Players who want...
  3. Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

I will defer to others on the math regarding a specific ratio. However, I would be strongly in favor of such a change.
  4. Fixed [28464] Beta not reachable per App

Thanks, I was afraid of that. It did not work, and I'm at work where the WiFi doesn't allow games...so looks like I'm stuck until they fix this.
  5. Fixed [28464] Beta not reachable per App

Is there a way to get back to the login screen so I can change servers? I'm stuck on the beta screen so can't access any of my live cities, either. I'm on android.
  6. Duplicate Game doesn’t load on the app

Same problem on android. And I can't log out to switch worlds, so I'm locked out of all my cities.