• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Katinka

1. Elvenarian Alliance has 6 spots left at the moment, the perfect moment with FSA approaching

Right shadow :p. Only one spot left now.
  2. Research Chapter titles in app

It might even be a pop up when we touch it with our fingers. Just a way to see it.
  3. Research Chapter titles in app

I do miss the chapter titles in the app. It would be nice to be able to see the names like on the computer. Cheers, Katinka
  4. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Back to normal for us players. :cool::D
  5. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Sorry, Primrose. I have been thinking and thinking. But can’t remember what it was.
  6. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

This would be interesting to know though, cause it certainly looks the same. Only on a smaller scale. I will do that. By a support ticket than?
  7. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Because of Ludwig’s reply I went to look on the outer edge of my world too. I was able to visit a few people too. Not many, just a few. This bug does affect the game very much though. It really is a vicious circle. Not enough provisions, because no visits to neighbours. Not able to do tower. Not...
  8. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

It is not the first time there was a mistery bug that took some time to fix, but they always do. Just hang in there.
  9. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Hello, Joeli from my fs, is affected too. Just wanted to let you know. I remember one of my fellowshipmembers saying it was resolved for him. So I'm trying to find out who that was, and will let you know.
  10. Elvenarian Alliance has 6 spots left at the moment, the perfect moment with FSA approaching

We started 21st August 2022, grew slow, and then we merged with another small group of wonderful people. If you want to be in an active, but in a no drama fs, join us. Real live always goes first. Some people found beta too much for their life, so some are not so active anymore. If we fill up...
  11. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

It is still counting down for me, at least for the few neighbours I can visit.
  12. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Would it help to know that it also affects my trader? Most of the trades I see in my trader look like I haven’t discovered a lot on my world yet. What I see on my world is 1 circle and a north and south of my second circle. That is it. I can put however trades up, and they get taken. On...
  13. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Is there a solution in sight yet?
  14. Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Just wanted to let you know I’m affected too.
  15. Join Elvenarian Alliance

We are still looking for 14 active members. We are the active members that came out of Beta Elvenar and are a nice international group. Chat is in English. We are active, but real life always goes first. We are in no way fanatics. We are looking for a full fs, to reach 10 chests in tournaments...