• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Kasia's latest activity

• Kasia
    Kasia replied to the thread Discussion Winter Magic.
    Now, actually seeing the KP (and attempting to get my speed boosts) the KP of 1 or 2 is actually insulting. I'm sorry, the 'prizes'...
  • Kasia
    Kasia reacted to LOKINHO's post in the thread Discussion Winter Magic with Like Like.
    This is already taking a very black tone ... 1.- Get the grand prize with its 10 evolutions? I still don't know how far the missions...
  • Kasia
    Well, I don't find the substitution of KP or AW KP for relics particularly wonderful (I'd use a different word.) I also find this...
  • Kasia
    Kasia reacted to Mykan's post in the thread Discussion Winter Magic with Like Like.
    Absolutely agree with this. The reshuffle is one of the worst aspects of this event and can force people to completely miss out on...
  • Kasia
    Kasia reacted to Angeduciel's post in the thread Discussion Winter Magic with Like Like.
    I am glad you are asking and I really hope to see some changes before the end of the event. In line with the 2 main suggestions you...
  • Kasia
    For my feedback - I am unlikely to generate as much as previously simply because I am burned out. I know @ashrem and @MinMax Gamer and...
  • Kasia
    Kasia reacted to Burger Meister Meister's post in the thread Discussion Winter Magic with Like Like.
    @Marindor, Now there is were the problem lies. As a developer you may have considered the side prizes as filler but as a player there...
  • Kasia
    Kasia reacted to MinMax Gamer's post in the thread Discussion Winter Magic with Like Like.
    This. I don't mind things being difficult and/or random, that's part of the challenge. But they've taken away another degree of freedom...
  • Kasia
    Kasia reacted to ashrem's post in the thread Discussion Winter Magic with Like Like.
    If I'm reading this right, we've lost all agency over which result we get. With every package being 60 ribbons, and no way to choose to...